Has anyone used the Spirit Arilines service under European Visa Waiver program?

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
At the moment the fare is 0.01 $ to Fort Lauderdale from Santo Domingo . I cannot get a response on this question from the airline.
Any reply would be appreciated.
pi2

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
How is the European Visa Waiver program related to Spirit Airlines? Don't you just fill out this form online prior to travel and that's all?

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta....C3D3C9A_kB78AC067-F363-E140-F70C-51FE803DFEAA

Somewhere in the Visa Waiver program - I have registered with this - it says that only certain carriers are authorized. AA is definitly authorized .
I phoned Spirit and they were not sure if they were authorized.
Hence the question.

I will try again but I thought someone could know the answer of how this scheme works.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the responses.

pi2

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Tell us more about the .01 fare....

At that price, you can afford to be sent back :)

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Tell us more about the .01 fare....

At that price, you can afford to be sent back :)

Spirit often has these deals. Price is one way on select days based on round trip purchase plus tax ($174 approx.). They do $9 fares often with the same conditions.

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Spirit often has these deals. Price is one way on select days based on round trip purchase plus tax ($174 approx.). They do $9 fares often with the same conditions.

Thanks Rv for responding. I would like to explore Central / South Americal with budget cost - also bring back to DR Solar tiles - not panels. This fare looks reasonable. have been to FL before so know it a little. Also explore South America via their services.

Sorry if this topic is not of interest to many readers.

Any budget hotels in FL? for overnight before travel onwards?

s.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
There are many near the FLL and MIA airports just go to hotels.com or orbitz. Spirit also has cheap fare sales to Central/South America. Keep in mind that with Spirit you pay for everything, advanced seat, bags and even water. Sign up for their emails and they'll keep u in the loop on the fare sales.