Wonderful strong pups up for Adoption.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
puppyofsandy8.jpg

pups2.jpg

They are now very strong and if like their mother will continue to grow into strong healthy dogs with a beautiful nature.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
got a shot of Mom? Dad?

Here is mum, She is about average staffy (english) size, in stature and height, biggest difference is her head is smaller than a staffs, the pic doesn't do her physique any justice, especialy while she has wobble belly after having the pups recently and we fed he right up and so became a right fatty before giving birth and she hasn't lost it yet. But very strong and the most loyal dog you could every want, she guards her territory and the family perfectly. She doesn't go when people walk past, but if someone rings the bell or comes to the gate she is at the gate in a flash sussing them out, doing her stuff, although she rarely barks past letting people know she is there. Never been on a lead, she naturally walks to heel without any tuition. Wonderful with the kids, she gets dragged all over the place and attacked with lego and alsorts and doesn't bother to lift an eyebrow. Infact after just a week she allowed my youngest to pick up one of the pups while she was in bed with them, which is very unusual. She won't eat junk food, buscuits chocolate etc, purely dog food. Wonderful temperament, if the pups turn out like their mother then all will be happy.
There is no picture of the father, apparently he has done a bunk and left town, he hasn't been seen for a while. He was about the same size, browny, but with a big head. I am pretty sure he is the dad unless she was playing around. The pups look well proportioned and so I expect very beautiful dogs to come from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Aye, I've been messing about trying to get some order in the dog pics, I'll get another up soon. In the meantime, pups still need a home asap, snowed under at the moment.