Sun village

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
What is the actual name of the old sun village resort I see photo's of Confresi Palm Beach &Spa resort and Be Live Grand Ambar and they both are the same is this a shared resort or what.

Nov 25, 2008
from what friends have told me about this place, they were their about 3 months ago and everything was terrible, totally different from when I was their about 3 years ago

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
My first trip to DR I stayed at Sun Village I was dammneer crying when it was time to go ,between the hotel, staff,cold beer n NY strip steaks and the women I din't want to leave.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
idiots,,,,,,,,,,you will never have a guaranteed safe gated neighborhood in the DR,,,,,,,,,the owners/instigators always take what they want, bernie madoff, and leave everybody in the dirt. find yourself a good building in SD built by a reputable builder, Bisono Construction is one, and they go to 40+ floors. on avenida anacaona...........or find yourself a poor girl in the country, marry her, and live on the finca, i did and will always eat, no crime, no locks, in the mountains, become Dominican and move to the dominican equivalent of idaho........

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
idiots,,,,,,,,,,you will never have a guaranteed safe gated neighborhood in the DR,,,,,,,,,the owners/instigators always take what they want, bernie madoff, and leave everybody in the dirt. find yourself a good building in SD built by a reputable builder, Bisono Construction is one, and they go to 40+ floors. on avenida anacaona...........or find yourself a poor girl in the country, marry her, and live on the finca, i did and will always eat, no crime, no locks, in the mountains, become Dominican and move to the dominican equivalent of idaho........

Wrong post dude