Thread: HGTV on Delancer

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default HGTV on Delancer

Does anyone know if HGTV ( channel 100 ) been cancelled / blocked / removed ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, but we have the same problem. Also lots of stations keep disappearing and then returning the next day just lately.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I called last Friday and was told a technician needs to reset channel. No luck .Yesterday I called again asking when the technician would flip the switch and got the manana answer. Let's all keep calling to show them its not just one customer. Remember we are all paying extra for this channel!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abuela View Post
    I called last Friday and was told a technician needs to reset channel. No luck .Yesterday I called again asking when the technician would flip the switch and got the manana answer. Let's all keep calling to show them its not just one customer. Remember we are all paying extra for this channel!
    We seem to have lost their phone number. Can you post it ?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Delancer Cable 809-571-3734

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in their office today on another matter and was told HGTV "will be back by Saturday". It's good to keep bugging them.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

We paid our extra 100 pesos a few weeks ago and was told we would have HGTV on November 27th. Just turned it on and we now have HGTV. How cool is that! It's the little things in life.