HGTV on Delancer

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
I don't know, but we have the same problem. Also lots of stations keep disappearing and then returning the next day just lately.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
I called last Friday and was told a technician needs to reset channel. No luck .Yesterday I called again asking when the technician would flip the switch and got the manana answer. Let's all keep calling to show them its not just one customer. Remember we are all paying extra for this channel!

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
I called last Friday and was told a technician needs to reset channel. No luck .Yesterday I called again asking when the technician would flip the switch and got the manana answer. Let's all keep calling to show them its not just one customer. Remember we are all paying extra for this channel!
We seem to have lost their phone number. Can you post it ?

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I was in their office today on another matter and was told HGTV "will be back by Saturday". It's good to keep bugging them.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
We paid our extra 100 pesos a few weeks ago and was told we would have HGTV on November 27th. Just turned it on and we now have HGTV. How cool is that! It's the little things in life.