DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where to go for Thanksgiving

Santo Domingo takes easily to Thanksgiving because it is an excuse to gather for friendship and family. Looking for where to go for Thanksgiving? Excellent and good value option:

Cane Latin Creative Cuisine Restaurant that has prepared a very good value RD$590 + taxes menu: Stringbeans and Cambray potatoes in Bacon Vinagrette + Turkey rolls with cranberry sauce accompanied with a corn risotto. Apple pie with macadamia icecream. Check it out at Av. Abraham Lincoln No. 1059, Tel 809 368-220, email [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I've never been. Is this the only place you know that will have a Thanksgiving menu?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Most hotels in Santo Domingo will have a "American" Thanksgiving menu.. I have spent many a Thanksgivings in SD and have NOT been disappointed. This year I am HOME with my family... Sooo different...LOVE my family but can you say " I want to go home" ( to SD ok)..

Post Thanks / Like

The Melia Hotel on the Malecon has a Thanksgiving Dinner. I'm sure lots of other places are organising similar events.