Pool

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Guys,

Where is a good place to shoot some pool around Sosua?
Almost a month now to my next trip, and I cant wait.

I love to shoot some pool (9 ball) and id be keen to hear where is a good spot to shoot some pool

thanks

Randy T

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am sure others will tell you where you can play pool in the Sosua area, but the only game I ever see played is 8 ball. They have two versions of 8 ball, Negrita and Americano. Negrita is almost the same as the rules as in the rest of the world and Americano is something they made up here.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
I am sure others will tell you where you can play pool in the Sosua area, but the only game I ever see played is 8 ball. They have two versions of 8 ball, Negrita and Americano. Negrita is almost the same as the rules as in the rest of the world and Americano is something they made up here.

thank you very much Windeguy

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
Plan B is a very nice bar, but the pool table is often occupied by German speaking tourist.
Koko bar has also a pool table, only one minute walking distance from Plan B, on the left side of the road.

Spanky has also a pool table, they are located close to Hotel Andreas.. I believe..

Most of the motochono knows where this bars are and can drive you there..

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Plan B is a very nice bar, but the pool table is often occupied by German speaking tourist.
Koko bar has also a pool table, only one minute walking distance from Plan B, on the left side of the road.

Spanky has also a pool table, they are located close to Hotel Andreas.. I believe..

Most of the motochono knows where this bars are and can drive you there..

thanks Chismic