A Tale of a Chopo and Dom York

May 12, 2005
I am not talking about the cop. I am referring to the chopo that was drinking the duty free on the plane. The cop did an outstanding job.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I had to Google three words in order to understand the article!

Chopo, welcome back to the rules....

JJ

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I've never drank the duty free liquor while coming back from The DR, but must admit I have partaken in such activity while flying down to The DR. These days don't need to since I travel mostly first class so "free" booze anyway and hardly ever buy any liquor anymore to take down there, since I realized most times it is cheaper in The DR.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon Mr. Badpiece33, Please give my thanks to your Son for coming to the aid of the people on the plane. I hope the NYPD recognizes his outstanding effort. It was not his job and he took some licks in the process. This is the kind of actions that spell HERO!!!!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Good Afternoon Mr. Badpiece33, Please give my thanks to your Son for coming to the aid of the people on the plane. I hope the NYPD recognizes his outstanding effort. It was not his job and he took some licks in the process. This is the kind of actions that spell HERO!!!!

I do not think that it was his actual son. "Boy" is actually slang for a very close friend although I may be wrong on this one. If it is your son, Badpiece....excellent job!

SHALENA

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
You don't know the half of it.
I've been involved in some very odd and crazy airplane stories.
People do strange things at altitude.

He did a great job and is the most humble guy you could meet. I myself on the other hand am not and have a picture with him and will be showing the flight attendant as I board the plane in 2 weeks and trying to get a extra leg room seat so I can jump into action as well if need be without being hindered by a cramped seat.