• Thread starter Joseph Paul Madera
  • Start date

Re: Disgusting American Development

J

Joseph Paul Madera

Re: Disgusting American Development

Tgf, My basic premise is that you have an inverse relationship between prosperity and humanity. There is not one 3rd world country on Earth that once it begins to progress according to the USA model the individual isn't wiped away.People like Squat think that developed means high-rises and easy access to blockbuster videos. None of those World Bank ,IAD or IMF solutions take into their models the human aspect because the bottom line is the dollar.More bridges , highways ,generators and what do you end up with. You got a bland mixture of watered down Dominican culture enslaved to an American system.Look at everybody here in the USA. Even the ultra-rich have to work like cogs in a machine just to keep what they got.Massive amounts of taxes from the rich to the poor keep them as modern day slaves which are unable to enjoy only 2 weeks every year.Property taxes,city,municipal,this bill, that bill,water light,phone,rent are just invented to keep you working until you retire at which time you have no energy or youth to talk of.In the USA you never own anything.I own a mtg co. and everyday I see old folks who after paying off their 30yr. mortgage they lose their house to property taxes.Now the DR wants to tax houses, wages everything.Those people living in huts like squat says are more free than some guy in Wall Street making millions.He's not alienated like so many in America only obsessed with money and bills.America is a big machine wi6th no feeling. This the garbage that they call developed,modern? I think that the DR with all its so called "atraso" is way more advanced socially than US.The exact group of Bolivian Indians I don't recall.The idea was that they rejected Mills an agro-giant because they weren't interested in their filthy money. they told them that their culture had a value greater than money could ever give them. Today's view is that a concrete-coated world is developed and places like DR need help. Where do they get off on this?

C

CES

Re: Disgusting American Development *PIC*

This fairly DISGUSTING. . .

. . . CES