Cabarete Breaking News,Millions Of Dollars Missing From City Hall Account in Cabarete

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
God willing with the government about to release this document Canoa willfinally be gone
http://cabaretenoticias.blogspot.com/2011/11/cabarete-breaking-news-millions-of.html

And to DR1, thank you for letting the blog go forward, it is my belief thatif we all work together for change, Cabarete Sosua and Puerto Plata can moveforward together towards a better future. If we do nothing nobody will bearound to read DR1 or my blog. I am non profit and my only interest is for myfamily and all in the DR to have a great day everyday and stop the endlessstupidity and violence

Regards
cabaretenoticias

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
I can tell you this, is starting to have an effect, pass it around on facebook, the more people talking the faster things will change. Juan

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
winning?

I can tell you this, is starting to have an effect, pass it around on facebook, the more people talking the faster things will change. Juan

Woa. Looked at your blog. Um...

First, you are one brave individual to be so openly mocking a public figure in such a way. But maybe you justify your stylistic approach with the level of absurdity with which the municipal laws are disregarded?

I don't know anything about you, or Cabarete, or much about the North Coast for that matter, but maybe you should consider being a little more professional and organized with your accusations. I am not saying that they are false, but back them up with something concrete and be more detailed. Outsiders do not understand all of the points you are trying to communicate, it's like one great inside joke. And less is more. Fewer, more comprehensive posts. Post documents and facts and lay off the terrible Photoshop images and ridiculous comments. (sound posting advice for DR1 in general...:classic:)

Also, you might want to get to know this: Ley Municipal 176 07

Overall, I think your blog makes you look a little...well...bi-winning. And did anyone ever tell you that you look like a young Charlie Sheen? :cheeky:

But really, I say all of this because you seem like a well intentioned and motivated person. It's also the first time I've seen a blog dedicated to "acabar" with a sindico in such a way and would like to see how things turn out. Best of luck. Somewhere on your blog you said the internet is a great tool, but with it comes a little responsibility, no?

?I?m shakin? a tree. I?m shakin? all the trees. ? -Charlie Sheen :smoke: