Keep this picture in your memory!!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Keep this picture in your memory!! Surprise soon!!!

autoviadeleste008.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Looks like "Juan Dolio"area to me.
Yes,south shore.
Do I win Prize?????????????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
It already is like "Sosua"!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
I agree with CC and Chiri, it is the east coast area beyond Boca Chica looking eastward toward Juan Dolio, many a time has PJT passed under that puente seco.

Regards,

PJT

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The filename kind of gives it away. ;) I noticed it when I saved the photo to zoom in on a detail but the quality was not adequate. I think the billboard on the right is for Nueva Romana, the one with Rafa Nadal, at the SPM intersection past Juan Dolio.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Yeah everyone knows it's Autovia del Este, but Pichardo promised a surprise...what is it? The biggest mall in The Caribbean? You know the one with indoor skying...or are we extending the Metro all the way to Punta Cana? Are we building another huge mongous movie studio? Or is this part becoming yet another "South Beach of the Caribbean"? Maybe Leonel will build million dollar villas for each and everyone of his cohorts before Hippo comes back to power. I can't wait...whatever it is I know it will cost me money and many people will get nicer jeepetas. :p :dead:

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Not been out that way for a couple of years, but I would say is traveling east on Las Americas entering Boulvard into Juan Dolio on the right.

g'luck to me?

do I win?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Not been out that way for a couple of years, but I would say is traveling east on Las Americas entering Boulvard into Juan Dolio on the right.

g'luck to me?

do I win?

Yes you win...now go get your freaking shinebox...

There's nothing to win dude...everyone knows it's the east coast highway. The OP didn't ask what road this is. That wasn't the question...the question is what is the surprise to be announced by Pichardo. What is it that's going to change on the picture above over the coming months / years?

May 12, 2005
I hope nothing chnages and it stays nice and green. Ok, maybe there will be a new estacion de piaje. "toy pelado. pagar aqui. Eh, pa'lante que vamos!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Ok you want me to keep guessing then...The biggest truck stop in the caribbean? The biggest Pasion Night club in the entire island? The largest "Car Wash"? Colmadon?