Humano ARS SUPERIOR Insurance

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Why don't you e-mail them ARS Humano

Actually, I didn't know the e-mail address, Bob. A friend mentioned the name to me so I thought I'd ask on an 'open forum'. So again, if anyone knows the monthly cost of the Humano ARS SUPERIOR Insurance for an individual, I'd be grateful for the information.
Thank You.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Actually, I didn't know the e-mail address, Bob. A friend mentioned the name to me so I thought I'd ask on an 'open forum'. So again, if anyone knows the monthly cost of the Humano ARS SUPERIOR Insurance for an individual, I'd be grateful for the information.
Thank You.

Did you open the link - you need to get a quote.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Did you open the link - you need to get a quote.

Yes Bob, I did open the link, thank you. The link is in Spanish.
I'd still be interested to hear what other DR1'ers pay monthly for their Humano Insurance though as I'm sure you'll agree prices vary from place to place especially if your name doesn't appear to be of Latin origin.
I'll post the price and 'conditions' e-mailed to me from Humano when I receive it.

Kind regards

Apr 13, 2011
Not sure if it will help. But Humano Platinum with Dental coverage for a family of four costs me around 49,000 pesos each quarter - so that would be approximately 16,333.34 pesos per month for family of four - or approximately 4,083.34 pesos per month per person - for Humano Platinum with Dental coverage.
But to work out the specifics - I actually had to go to the Humano office. They will go over with you the different package options and how much it would cost. And they will give you their best price if you pay for for the entire year or a good price if you pay quarterly as opposed to monthly.
I had originally requested a quote from Humano online - and never got a call or email back. But when I went to their office in person, they were very helpful.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Be sure to take the best option they offer for both inpatient and outpatient medications/prescriptions. The basic plans only cover RD$3000 per year. 1 intravenous antibiotic can exhaust that coverage in 1 day. I increased my max to RD$50,000 for about US$10/quarter.