Cant find the answer to this on previous threads, maybe never asked? Fridge.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Annoying problem, only in the DR
I need a certain size fridge, they built a wood frame layout to fit a certain size fridge in my friends kitchen, its a european style kitchen. It will only take, 72" height /24" width / 24" depth. I know these fridges exist, because the model suite has one but now its gone and buddy cant get the make or model.
I can find the odd 24" wide fridge on the internet, but cant seem to find one that is 72" in height, they are mostly higher in length. He cant go higher than 72" inches. Does anyone have a clue where I can find a fridge like this, order one? I'm not talking about a wine fridge which is 50" in height or a bar fridge. He wants it to fit the space, and not leave a huge gap.
No the developer doesn't know where to get it!!!? Sheesh...

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
OK, let me try this question instead. Can you guys supply a list of appliance stores in SD and Higuey?
I'll see if one of them can order this odd sized European fridge..

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
contango, don't be impatient. Since you have 172 posts you have been on the board long enough to know that it sometimes takes several days for somebody who is able to answer a question like yours.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I can find the odd 24" wide fridge on the internet, but cant seem to find one that is 72" in height, they are mostly higher in length. He cant go higher than 72" inches. ...
You sure they are higher than 72", don't see any compacts that are 6'? Danby makes a line of 24" X 24", but not 72" high. Maybe you can stack a freezer on top of refrigerator. Danby is a common brand in US, carried by Lowes and most appliance stores. Danby

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
Contango, give Molina Electrodomesticos (MOLINA - De todo para su hogar) a call at 809-368-3131 in the capital. They carry a lot of high-end appliances plus they can order anything that they do not have in stock. They are on the expensive side, but I have always had good luck with them on specialty items. They also have a store in La Trinitaria in Santiago.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Cotango, what you need is a 10.1 cu. ft refrigerator that is Counter Top Depth. Here are two examples:

LG LRBP1031W 10 cu. ft. Cabinet Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with 2 Tempered Glass Shelves, 2 Vegetable Crispers, Quick Freezing Drawer and Digital Temperature Controls: White

Great find thanks! Much appreciated.. I hope I can also find this model in "stainless Steel"...

Discounted Major Appliance Shopping Cart | e-ppliance Savings

I think you might find the LG model # LRBP1031W in DR.

Good Luck & keep us posted...
NotLurking

Great find thanks! Much appreciated..

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Corripio, Americana no good?

A very upscale kitchen shop has just opened in Galerias Punta Cana (PC Village).

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I called Corripio and they didn't have it, I "didn't" ask if they could order it.
We also want it in stainless steel or painted silver, on the website link Not Working provided its available in titanium(color).
Chirimoya, you don't happen to know the name of the new upscale kitchen shop?
Thanks also Big Ocean, Ill give them a call.