Anyone had any experience with these NIKKEI TV's?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I'm looking through a catalogue for La Sirena and they are fairly cheap compared to the Sony's, ect..
Ive never seen one in Canada or the USA...

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
There are three things I never go cheap on: cars, clothes and electronics, because as the saying goes in DR "lo barato sale caro", stick with the good stuff. There my two cents.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I sold electronics for 22 years in Canada, and the saying that always rings true is:

"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweet taste of Low price is forgotten."

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I disagree for the most, normal law does not reign in DR. If it is not under your own personal care 24/7, if anyone else is likely to use it, come into contact with it or have any use of it what so ever, then forget spending your hard earned as you would elsewhere. Tools, appliances, whatever will not last the expected in DR, just how it is. I tend to stay mid range on hi-fi's, Tv's, general appliances. Buying top quality does not justify itself IME.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I bought two LED Samsungs today only 26inch but they where a great deal and they will both fit in one suitcase. So now I'll have one for the living room and bedroom, bought the wall mounts too... so tv prob solved..