Passions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
hey guys and girls

what street is that la passion club at and what time does it open at ?

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Ah, what an appropriate username :)
Yes, but not very original. We already have one "Randy T" on here. Surely this cannot be the same person who wanted SKing banned after she tried to help him?

Randy T said:
And my ''prostitute paying a$$'' has never paid for sex in my life. Where are the mods here? You should be banned woman.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Yes, but not very original. We already have one "Randy T" on here. Surely this cannot be the same person who wanted SKing banned after she tried to help him?

What are you doing ? Trying to score browny points you little cissy!!! Ive seen your narcissistic rants on other threads and your other user name too!!!!!!! Dont go acting all good and nice!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Ok, listen, Randy, i'm going to let you in on a little known secret that only a few, select people in this country know about: Squatting. This is what i like to do in order to insure that i get the girls when there at their freshest and cleanest. i squat right outside Passions on my nylon green lawn chair. I pull up on my riding lawnmower around 3am every evening and pull out my lawn chair and squat right outside the front door. sometimes i will sell my place in line to the highest bidder if, for example, i have a dentist appointment later in the morning or i have no minutes left on my phone and need to pay my phone bill at Orange down the street. Otherwise i just squat right at front door all night long with an assortment of stray dogs and crabs that i've befriended over the years. i feed them. i've gotten to know them all and have pet names for everyone--the stray dogs, the crabs and the girls. they're lovely individuals and I treat them like family.

I recommend that you come along and hang out with me some night. It can get quite entertaining, and as i've already mentioned, i have the highly coveted front rows seats. I know, I know, some people like squatting outside football games, some people like squatting outside Babara Streisand concerts, some people people like squatting outside the Apple store--waiting for the new Iphone. Listen, what the heck has Barbara Streisand ever given anyone over the years except bad hearing. Same goes for the Iphone and football games! The girls relax you. They're soothing to the ear. They take care of you and listen to you--even nodding their heads even when they clearly don't understand a single word that you are saying to them. They nod their heads when you mummble, they nod their heads when you are talking in your sleep; Well, let's face it, their professional head nodders.

Ok, back to the squatting. I'm a professional squatter. I'm not ashamed of it. I'm proud of it. Do yourself a favor and stop by any night of the week (I take sundays off unless the Benglas have a bi-week) and we'll sit next to each other in matching nylon green lawn chairs outside the front door and watch people stumble down the street. We might even make a few dollars ourselves while we're squatting all night. I'm not kidding. I pull a hot dog cart with my John Deer riding lawnmower. We'll sit out front and sell Kosher hot dogs to the clients and girls. The stray dogs will act as protection for our Hebrew National Beef Frank's. We'll make money! It will be fun, and we can bond with the girls, the stray dogs, and the crabs. We will be the new entrepreneurs of Sosua. Heck, we might even buy Passions after a few years!

Frank

Last edited:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
I have a question also. What time does the short bus come down Pedro C. so the OP does not miss that also.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Ok, listen, Randy, i'm going to let you in on a little known secret that only a few, select people in this country know about: Squatting. This is what i like to do in order to insure that i get the girls when there at their freshest and cleanest. i squat right outside Passions on my nylon green lawn chair. I pull up on my riding lawnmower around 3am every evening and pull out my lawn chair and squat right outside the front door. sometimes i will sell my place in line to the highest bidder if, for example, i have a dentist appointment later in the morning or i have no minutes left on my phone and need to pay my phone bill at Orange down the street. Otherwise i just squat right at front door all night long with an assortment of stray dogs and crabs that i've befriended over the years. i feed them. i've gotten to know them all and have pet names for everyone--the stray dogs, the crabs and the girls. they're lovely individuals and I treat them like family.

I recommend that you come along and hang out with me some night. It can get quite entertaining, and as i've already mentioned, i have the highly coveted front rows seats. I know, I know, some people like squatting outside football games, some people like squatting outside Babara Streisand concerts, some people people like squatting outside the Apple store--waiting for the new Iphone. Listen, what the heck has Barbara Streisand ever given anyone over the years except bad hearing. Same goes for the Iphone and football games! The girls relax you. They're soothing to the ear. They take care of you and listen to you--even nodding their heads even when they clearly don't understand a single word that you are saying to them. They nod their heads when you mummble, they nod their heads when you are talking in your sleep; Well, let's face it, their professional head nodders.

Ok, back to the squatting. I'm a professional squatter. I'm not ashamed of it. I'm proud of it. Do yourself a favor and stop by any night of the week (I take sundays off unless the Benglas have a bi-week) and we'll sit next to each other in matching nylon green lawn chairs outside the front door and watch people stumble down the street. We might even make a few dollars ourselves while we're squatting all night. I'm not kidding. I pull a hot dog cart with my John Deer riding lawnmower. We'll sit out front and sell Kosher hot dogs to the clients and girls. The stray dogs will act as protection for our Hebrew National Beef Frank's. We'll make money! It will be fun, and we can bond with the girls, the stray dogs, and the crabs. We will be the new entrepreneurs of Sosua. Heck, we might even buy Passions after a few years!

Frank

Wow, im speechless, as much as id love to hang out Frank and be a part of your amazing world i would rather be in passions checking out the scene etc

But i am speechless and humbled of your indepth analysis and offer to hang out..

peace, love and my best wishes

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
maybe he wants to be there early so he can get a fresh one :ermm:

In the words of the great Badpiece33, " toss 'em in the shower with a little jabon y agua, and they are as fresh as a just picked daisy!"

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Ok, listen, i've given this some more thought to this and a friend of mine has chimed in with some keeen observations and suggestions. i got one word for you Randy: TAILGATE PARTY! It's genius! we'll bring coolers of beer and what not, and i'll pull my hot dog cart out into the middle of the street with my riding lawn mower and we'll have a block party with Beef Frank's and beer! I'll also bring a specially trained K-9 from home for sniffing purposes. I have a dog that runs up to guests and sniffs their crotches on command. i'm not kidding. this dog runs directly up to people, but girls in particular, and sniffs their crotches enthusiastically. If the girl is not fresh, the dog will sneeze or snort in a menacing manner! it's a tale-tell sign he gives to indicate a person's hygiene level. if he likes what he sniffs, he wags his tail enthusiastically. it's crazy, i know, but it seems to be an instinctive genetic "Sniffing" trait passed down from one generation to the next, thru millions of years of Evolution.

PS. We can line the girls up in a congo line and charge people a small fee to have the dog sniff them for any hygiene issues. we'll call it Sniff n Scratch!

Frank

Last edited:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
And my ''prostitute paying a$$'' has never paid for sex in my life. Where are the mods here? You should be banned woman.

QUOTE by Randy T

Methinks you be falsifying some information, sir!

SHALENA

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I would have closed long time ago. Not my forum. lol

Frank is one funny person. How about fish and chips????

Status
Not open for further replies.