Post Mortem in Situ

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
This was really part of the job action by the medical examiners employees in response to the closing of the public morgue due to flooding. This was reported on DR1 a few weeks ago and is continuing. Instead of bodies being transported to the public morgue, the medical examiners are being forced to determine cause of deaths wherever the body is located. I guess this public spectacle may get the leaks at the morgue fixed.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
why do i never get to see stuff like than when i go to santiago?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"MEDICAL EXAMINER",just another DR "Oxymoron"!
I visited a ultra-modern,"State-of-the-Art" "Morgue" at a huge hospital in Santo Domingo.The head of the Dom.Soc.of Med Examiners was incharge there.
There was space for 12 cadavers.It had been open for over one year.
I asked the "DOCTOR" how many autopsies he had performed thus far.
He said' "None ,we always know the cause-of-death"!
GOD these guys are good!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

When your turn comes, how will they know if you are dead or alive ??
Will you have sign around your neck?

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHristmas, I'm CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCold!!!!

or

Not in a CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCComa, just deCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCeased

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW B WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm an "Old Soldier"
We Never Die,we just Fade Away.
To paraphrase General Douglas MacArthur's remarks at West Point!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc......................................................................................................................................................................................"GONE"!