Found PUPPY! Needs HOME!

PaigeMaria

Jun 26, 2011
Hi Everyone.. I am Living In Puerto Plata and on our way to work we came across a box of puppys that were left in the ground some have been tooken and now we have one cute black puppy left. unsure of what breed it is but looks to be healthy and happy maybe around 6 to 8 weeks. We live in an apartment and already have a small dog so can not have another one. Any one interested in this puppy. She is a Girl and will have to go to the vets and get checked ofcourse. Please contact Me ASAP

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Wazz up with all these puppies being left to fend for themselves lately?????

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
Hi PaigeMaria,

In the case that nobody steps up to give the puppies a home, you might consider being in touch with the AAA Sosua AAA Sosua to see if they can have someone to care for them.

@Bronxboy, I know it's HORRIBLE! A little boy came to my place a few weeks back with a brand new, tiny little puppy that had been THROWN at him by some local kids. Apparently, nobody likes to keep the females because they end up getting pregnant (well, if they go to families that don't think to have them fixed...) well, she's a perfect little thing, the 3rd stray to make it home to us :) Gorgeous little thing, just finished drinking from a bottle!

I digress...call AAA Sosua! And thanks for posting this...it's good to see people that care to stop and help :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I sure do hope you are not referring to my pups or next time your in town and we meet on occasion I will make damn sure that the most sissy coctail is served to you with umbrella and all ;)

Acira

Not meant for you at all. Yeah, you are right, the umbrella was missing but I still got my cherry!!! jejejeje