Thread: Good Vet in Bavaro / Punta Cana / Higuey?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Vet in Bavaro / Punta Cana / Higuey?

Hi there,

puppy needs her shots soon, so question is, can anybody recommend me a good veterinarian here in the area?

Thank you
    Michael

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Vetex has 2 offices in the area. One at the Punta Cana Village, Galerias de Punta Cana, 3rd section, 2nd floor. The other in Bavaro on the stretch between FRIUSA and RIU, it will be on your right hand side, you can't miss the sign. The owner/vet is Vicente de Sanctis. Prices are higher than in Santo Domingo but to date I've been well satisfied with his services and there are only a few other options in the area.

3. Likes caribmike, mxcutie liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops, forgot to post the numbers... Punta Cana Village 809-959-0066, Bavaro 809-552-0670

Vicente spends more time in Bavaro so if you want to see him personally, I would recommend making an appointment first. They also sell dog food and accesories in case you need anything

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a female vet that works at the Vetex office in the village. Her name is Vera and she is fantastic. I have had good service at both locations.

7. Likes KateP liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KateP View Post
    Oops, forgot to post the numbers... Punta Cana Village 809-959-0066, Bavaro 809-552-0670

Vicente spends more time in Bavaro so if you want to see him personally, I would recommend making an appointment first. They also sell dog food and accesories in case you need anything
    Lol, that would have been my next question.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have any experience with the lady vet in El Cortecito next to the Bakery?