Superchica

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Rosa has a good friend living in Bavaro. She works in administration for an excursion company there, something like Iguana Mama here in Cabarete. She was on her moto stopped on the side of the road when a moto with two thiefs grabbed her cel-phone. Not one to wait for police action, she pursued the 2 thiefs on her moto, finally crashing into them. She grabbed back her cel-phone and then held one of the thiefs until the police came. Rosa said she was interviewed and was on TV in the Bavaro area, maybe a wider viewing area. Anybody see this??

Note: She is a big woman, and athletic, and the thiefs were only 16 or so, but nevertheless....WOW!!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I am imagining it and laughing my ass of... wish I had been there to witness it. Did she sit on him? Good for her!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
There is a girl's school in Philadelphia - Maria Goretti, I think. Little girls, uniforms, middle school.

Any way, some pervert used to frequent the fence around the schoolyardand expose himself to the students.
After a few visits, the girls tired of this and chased him down the block.

They caught him, kicked him, scratched him - did anything they wanted to him.
The neighborhood yelled encouragement and applauded from the upper windows and stoops in south Philadelphia.

The little girls held their victim helpless until the police arrived

They were hailed on the local news as heroines.

High School Girls Nab Suspected Flasher - Oddities News - redOrbit

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't be to quick to judge that guy!!!
He may have been a Dominican.
You know,from the place where everybody Pi$$es in public!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Colombianonrd

Oct 25, 2011
Escuse me Shalena are you a Guy... or a Female.. Just Curios.. I see your postings all over this place... My hutch is your a Female but not so sure... im just curios Shalena....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
YOU MUST BE REALLY "CURIOUS",you asked twice.
I'll answer before you have a stroke,"SKing/Shalena" is VERY female.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
YOU MUST BE REALLY "CURIOUS",you asked twice.
I'll answer before you have a stroke,"SKing/Shalena" is VERY female.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

~Yeah, and I betcha she can kick the sh!t outta him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: