Attention North Coast Brits ...............

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I (& I assume a few others known to the British Embassy) received the following invitation late last week:

Dear all,

I’ll be visiting Puerto Plata on Monday 19th and would like to take this opportunity to invite some British friends to meet me and Mendez for a Christmas drink. I will also invite some key authorities (Politur, tour reps) of Puerto Plata.

Place: Italian Restaurant - Calle Luis Ginebra - Puerto Plata

Time: 5:30 pm

Please let me know if you are able to come.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Viannela

(for those who do not know her, Viannela is the British Vice Consul in Santo Domingo)

Please advise Mendez (829 726-0757 or 809 586 4244), the Embassy in Santo Domingo or myself here if you are able/want to attend.

Luis Ginebra is the main road into the town of Puerto Plata & The Italian Restaurant is on the left hand side of this dual carriageway. Parking for 20 vehicles inside the gates ........... otherwise I suggest parking on the right hand side at the small plaza &/or small street opposite the restaurant.

Regrettably the Ambassador is yet again occupied down south & unable to make our acquaintances.

I hope to meet up with some of you at this function ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
There has been an update :

Vviannela.severino@fco.gov.uk
Sent: Tuesday, 13 December 2011, 20:28
Subject: Christmas get-together

Dear all,

Please be informed that the venue for our Christmas get together on Monday 19th has been changed. We’ll meet at Restaurant Italiano Las Palmas in Ave Luis Ginebra.

Best regards,

Viannela

Viannela Severino | Vice Consul | British Embassy | Santo Domingo| Dominican Republic

Hope you all have a great time
OLLY and the team