2011 Best in Show!

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Who do you feel made the most valuable, insightful, entertaining or helpful posts this year? I hereby nominate of course Professor HillBilly, Dan Duva, Graydread, Frank12, AZB, Bob Saunders, Acira/Belgianank, Bronxboy, Juanita & Bachata. Maybe there should be a bizzare category?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
According to the entire DR1 Community,
"COBRABOY" has received more "LIKES" than anyone else,and you don't even have his name in your "List Of Nominees"!
Could you have a personal "AGENDA" in play??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How come I didn't see chip's name on the list? hehehehehe, me so funny.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
According to the entire DR1 Community,
"COBRABOY" has received more "LIKES" than anyone else,and you don't even have his name in your "List Of Nominees"!
Could you have a personal "AGENDA" in play??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
YOU are THE LEGEND here, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.

No one has set more folks straight than you have.

[video=youtube;Vh78T--ZUxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh78T--ZUxY[/video]

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I CAN JUST SEE CHIP SITTING ALONE IN HIS CITCHEN DRINKING HIS BEER AND CRYING INTO HIS "PICA PICA" CON YUKA!
cccccccccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Your "IDEA",is not a good one.
A "Popularity Contest" never is.
Just say who you "Love Best",and let it go.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"If nominated I will not run!"
"If elected,I will not serve"!
I do find it perplexing,why the same DR1ers are at the top of both the "Like",and the "Dislike" lists????????????????????

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Because it's those people who have something valuable to contribute, tell it like it is, or at least speak their minds; and let the chips fall where they may.

I do find it perplexing,why the same DR1ers are at the top of both the "Like",and the "Dislike" lists????????????????????[/QUOTE]

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Are you saying MY comment was a snide personal message????? NOT AT ALL! I was only adding my thought as a response to CC's observation that it's the same people who are have the most liked and most disliked posts. I fully agree that this should be all about speaking one's mind, as long as the mind in question is in good working order.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
While I can appreciate SantiagueroDR's nomination, let us not ever forget our good friend, Mike Fisher. For six months of the year Mike is our "eye in the sky" weather forecaster and he does a bang up job of it. Of course the on-going dream of actually getting out East and sharing a couple of those mahi-mahis with some "greenies" might cloud our judgment..

HB

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
While I can appreciate SantiagueroDR's nomination, let us not ever forget our good friend, Mike Fisher. For six months of the year Mike is our "eye in the sky" weather forecaster and he does a bang up job of it. Of course the on-going dream of actually getting out East and sharing a couple of those mahi-mahis with some "greenies" might cloud our judgment..

HB
Mike's da bomb!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Your "IDEA",is not a good one.
A "Popularity Contest" never is.
Just say who you "Love Best",and let it go.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"If nominated I will not run!"
"If elected,I will not serve"!
I do find it perplexing,why the same DR1ers are at the top of both the "Like",and the "Dislike" lists????????????????????
Some folks are true to themselves and aren't particularly interested in being "liked."

It's the pioneers who have arrows in their front and bronze statues in the town square...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
lIKE BOMBER PILOTS always say,
"If you ain't catching "Flak",you ain't over the TARGET"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Mike Fisher,as the most useful,informative,selfless poster on DR1.
And best of all,
He Has NO AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than helping others.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Hey,that goes for "HB" too!
It's a "TIE"!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
No Capt! Not at all. I have had 2 different persons write me personal messages, and when I ask them to put their messages out where everyone can see their feeble positions, they decline! You haven't sent me any PMs. They know who they are!
Der Fish

You are the one obsessed my friend, I could give a flying f_ck if you like or dislike me!
Feel free to post every PM you sent me/vice versa. I just read them, you are an ODD DUCK.
Do me a favour, ignore me, and I shall do the same.

tambo' (not a restaurant)