Thread: trash in Bavaro beach (and more)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default trash in Bavaro beach (and more)

I am so dissapointed seeing every time I go to the beach, so many trash and rubbish there.

When you pass the dock where catamaranes take tourists, a bit before arriving Bamboo and Soles bars, there is an area of the beach plenty of **** ...

It is so difficult to keep beach clean?

Why the government or city hall (Veron one I think) do nothing about the most precious thing that DR has, its beaches!!!

Hiring someone to clean that trash is about spending 500 pesos or so!!!!!!! (till next time it becomes dirty again)

And this is not about being a third world country, there are so many things I dont understand here ...

Like not having a guagua service from Bavaro directly to Punta Cana. If you wanna do that trip you have to take 3 guaguas!!!!! For God's sake!!!! We are talking about the two most important tourists areas in the country! and they are not directly connected by transport service!!!

As I said, all of this is not about poverty, third world country, etc, this is about a completely lack of commitment with their own country, a lack of intelligence, a lack of common sense, a lack of everything ...

2. Likes joaquin gonzalez liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the famous "indian with tear in his eye commercial" this should run on Bavaro TV..

The Crying Indian Commercial - YouTube

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it is to cry for ...
    How this country dont look after its most valuable jewel?