Hausen Landscaping

Aug 21, 2007
I have some landscaping type things that I want to do here on the North Coast. Hausen Landscaping (not sure if that is the correct name) was an advertiser on dr1 and in the AdScene here on the North Coast. However, now that I would like to inquire about his services, I am unable to locate any contact information.

I am wondering if anyone here has used him. What do they think of his creativity and work? And most of all, if anyone has contact information, please pass it on.

And if I am spelling his name wrong, please forgive me.

Lindsey

Aug 21, 2007
Many thanks, Robert. Will do. Unless someone has feedback on his creativity and services, you can close the thread.

Lindsey

Aug 21, 2007
Found him to be very very $$$$$$$$$$ compared to others.

Bob K

Thanks for the feedback, Bob. I will contact him and see. What I want to do is a bit beyond the knowledge and skill level of a typical vivero. I would like to build a rooftop Zen garden.

If you know anyone else to recommend, I certainly will consider others!

Lindsey

Pansy

Banned
Apr 14, 2009
We used this firm about 3 years ago. He is expensive but his work is beautiful, when he finished the part of the garden he did looked as though it had come straight from a Tropical Garden Paradise book.

He does a lot of work for hotels and it shows as he tends to over plant for a domestic garden. I think this is partly why he is so expensive, it also makes maintenance harder work in the future.

Finally he has good, but strong, opinions and won't necessarily take on board what you want to have done. If you want to see what he has done for us please feel free to contact me, we are only a couple of miles away.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Carlos from Sabaneta is excellent too..... email:manoverde2001@yahoo.com