Breaking News-Confirmed More Than RD $225,000,000 missing from Cabarete city hall

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
We have just received a copy of the interim report just released by the Chamber of Accounts Department of the Dominican Republic for the years 2004 - 2010. We will now release the attached document to the public. It is now clearly documented that there is a large sum of money missing from the City Hall in Cabarete. This money has either been spent illegally or has unsupported documentation. The amounts missing are for no less than RD $225,000,000 Pesos or US $5,851,763.30 Dollars Hopefully now change will come to Cabarete

See the details

Cabarete Noticias Hoy: More Breaking News-The Camara De Cuentas Has Revealed The Scale Of Corruption In The City Hall Of Cabarete

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
This story has the backup document attached, the other one re Canoa from hispanola.eu being arrested can not be confirmed as of yet, Juan

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
Im am working as I type to get confirmation of his arrest, my skype bill is going up this month, but I will not stop, I fly to the DR in 2 days from now, if any of you get info before me send me a message please, Gracias Juan

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
he is a bad guy. Hope he does not have friends in high places.

5.8 million buys a lot of friends. a lot of money for sure, but a drop in the bucket compared to the billions "spent" i.e. gone missing or just handed over to various jackasses in Iraq and Afghanistan by numerous U.S. agencies and the military trying to buy good will.