Day Pass for Punta Cana hotel

mcfcfan

Aug 29, 2008
Hi
I am flying from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana on a 7am flight, my connecting flight to the UK is late afterrnoon. I heard it is possible to buy a day pass for some of the Punta cana hotels. Does anyone have any details or contacts please.
many thanks

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Most hotels offer day passes, usually with drinks and lunch included. To date I've seen prices anywhere from US$40-90 for about 10am to 5pm or so. Recommend you call the hotel first and ask...

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Most hotels offer day passes, usually with drinks and lunch included. To date I've seen prices anywhere from US$40-90 for about 10am to 5pm or so. Recommend you call the hotel first and ask...

~Grand Palladium offers $60..00 day or night pass $60.00 pp. from 9-6 or 6-2 all included....period...

HB on vacation...however truth b told.....it is what is it is...nothing more...nothing less....

~HB...Merry christmas..!!!..GLAD u had rested sleep on your flight!!!!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I don't think it would be worth it. In addition to the day pass, you'll have to pay taxi fare round trip. If you wanted to spend the morning and early afternoon, you could just check out the various places in El Cortecito/Los Corales. You'll still have the taxi charge, but you can spend your time checking out a couple of the nicer places in town rather than the cookie cutter A.I.'s

mcfcfan

Aug 29, 2008
Hi
many thanks for the help, much appreciated.
One supplementary qu, is there somewhere to leave my suitcase at the PC airport, I know Thomson check in will not open till mid afternoon ?
thanks
stephen

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Hi
many thanks for the help, much appreciated.
One supplementary qu, is there somewhere to leave my suitcase at the PC airport, I know Thomson check in will not open till mid afternoon ?
thanks
stephen

Nope.