Inside out cafe'???...Mike n val r u out there!!!!

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
ok...so we are finally coming for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng awaited vaca...to PUJ....we had planned for our German friends to visit the Germin deli... and that is no longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in operations...Alex colmado has moved last word as we have known visa via word of mouth..no longer in Sun beach plaza but still in business...must be the sweet chiacaminia in charge of collections of funds and new plaza reduced funding to rent the space....lol????..aka Comptroller!!! nonetheless still i business, however IMO a longer walk to the peps that need the convience of the location in the El Corticeto neighborhood!!! That btw IS keeping Alex in business!!!

The question of the day is ....................Donde esta ......Inside out cafe???Still in business?? or do I need an alternative for a fine dining lunch cuisine for lunch!!!???? Mike n Val RU there???

We just want a place to to entertain...visa via WALKIN in day light hours for a meal not cooked by me!!!

Saludos...Feliz Navidad!!!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
they were there in October, but in conversation mentioned moving to a new location, iirc closer to the beach. Don't know if that was to be soon or some time in the future.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I assume you mean the Outside In Restaurant in El Corcito. Yes it is open and doing very well. They are open from 230 PM till 10PM every day but Sunday. Closed on Sundays.

809-552-0167 Willem and his wife Anny will take care of you. Try the fish and chips, they are the best in the DR.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~SKY and CaptnGlenn

Thank you for your imput....looking forward to a nice meal with friends!!!

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
Well looks like your question has been answered, a decent option now available for delivery is Chef Pepper. We have tried them several times and the food is decent, reasonably priced and fast delivery.

We are still around just been very busy expanding our company and building our future here ;) send me a PM when you get here perhaps we can go for a cereveza or two.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
We're flying in on Sat, (Dec. 31) to stay a week ... would be great to maybe pull together an impromptu gathering.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~Jeez we dont arrive til the 13th...we will miss you Capt...maybe next time around!!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Maybe next time JR... actually seems like we're missing everyone. iirc there are a number of people who will be in town at the same time you are. Our next trip after this will be March. (Unless fate plays havoc with our schedules.)