Thread: I'm headed to Cabarete soon. Any word on the best deals?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm headed to Cabarete soon. Any word on the best deals?

I'll sleep anywhere as long as my stuffs safe. Room size doesn't matter.

I've been going to Cabarete since I was a young adult and know where to go etc etc....buuuut maybe one of you guys has word on a good hotel over a weekend? Preferably in mid Feb but if you point me int he right direction, I'll make my own necesarry inquires. Thanks in advance.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked Hotel Kaoba when I was there because there are lots of options and the price is good. It's not on the beach, but right across the street. I especially like the casitas there.

It may sound crazy to want a pool when you are so close to the beach, but it's nice if you want to swim at night.

Hotel Kaoba

4. Likes Castellamonte liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

We agree. Hotel Kaoba is great and has different price ranges. It's small but it's where we always stayed, untill we moved here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Doc T,

I stayed at the Barefoot Beach Pad last month for the first time and I highly recommend it! The room was on the second floor with one balcony overlooking the beach and the other overlooking the pool. I don't know what you would consider a 'deal', but I believe I paid a fair rate and booked thru Hotels.com. My pet peeve in a hotel is the shower in bathrooms and the water was always hot and the pressure high! I thought it was cool to take a shower with an ocean view . . .

Anyway, it's a 20-30 minute walk on the beach to the restaurants and clubs (5-10 in the rental, traffic contingent), and I felt totally secure throughout my stay there. Everything was always where I left it whenever I returned to the room.

Preston