LOOKING FOR THE ONLY MAN I EVER REALLY LOVED

K

Karen G

I am takeing a long shot here.But I'm hopeing someone can help
me fined some one that I was very much in love with.And moved to d.r
about two years ago.His name is Juan Carpio (But sometimes goes
bye the name David Carpio)His last address was in central san perdo.I'm sure he has been trying to reach me at some time.ButI
have since moved. His drean was to always go back home and I loved him more than life itself so I put my selfish feelings a side and let him go for his one and only dream.SO if someone
out there can help please answer my ad.I do have his old address
But I don't want to put it on the net.I m hopeing he will be listed
in some kind of phone book there.If so please e-mail me and let me know.I live in Boston ma(u.s.a.) SO I'ts hard to fined some who lives so far from me.WE together for five years and this is not puppy love because at the age of thirtyseven I hope I Wwould
the differnt.

Thank you to any one who might answer this ad

KAREN

S

Sarah

Here are the Carpios listed in the Residential DR Online Directory:

FELIPA A CARPIO R C V VICENCIO 8 HI 554-5664
FERMIN G CARPIO L C COLON 37 HID 589-6572
FERMIN G CARPIO L SAN FELIPE 38 PP 586-7699
PINA P CARPIO 1RA NO 10, LOS PROCERES SD 549-6427

Good luck!!

K

Karen G

Iwould like to take the time to thank you .
please free to e-mail at kmg42@hotmail.com
and I'll let you know how I'm doing with info

Thankyou once again

Karen

K

Karen G

Re: Why dont you go to DR to find him?

Well IT'S kind of said to say.
I think I'm thinking more about him now he was my best friend
and he's the only only who could under stand someing that that has happendin my life wright now.I took care of both my dieing
parents for the past year.And on March 18th my mom died in my home.And on April 7th three weeks to the day my father died in
my home also.So you see even at the age of 37 I Took care of them both. Because I just could'nt put them in a home to die.
So I doin't think it's a good time for me to travle.If I ever go to d.r. I want to have fun in the sun.Not feel the way I feel now
I'm sure you can understand why I can't go now to fine him.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

M

Milo

It seems there is a lost love search two or three times a week on this board. There might be a business opportunity here someplace. Some enterprising person with connections on the island might be able to start a missing persons search business. Certainly it would be worth a set amount of money to try and locate a missing or lost person and possibly a bonus for finding that person. And maybe make some people very happy while they are at it.

Just a thought.

Milo

K

Karen G

WHY SHOULD LOVEING SOMEONE, AS I DID FOR HIM COST ME MONEY?
TO ME LOVEING SOMEONE COMES FROM MY HEART NOT MY POCKET.
BUT THANK'S FOR THE INFO ANYWAY

THANK YOU
KAREN

D

DR-VETERAN

why should somebody spend his/her precious time finding someone you love and get not reemboursed.everything for me especially for free.that's it?sounds like "come solo".

K

Karen G

Re: You can't put a pricetag on love.

ThankYou very much D.c. You could not have said it much better
than that.Some people just think you can buy any thing.
But you know as well as I either It's there or It's or not.

Karen

M

mia

I don't think he meant it to be sarcastic, there seems to always be people looking for people in the DR that they met and want to find. I think it's actually a good idea. Some people would pay anything to be reunited with someone they love.

Mia

D

DR-VETERAN

you can't put a pricetag on love.but than you go and look yourself.if you let somebody else do the looking for you you may have to expect to pay something sometime.unless you are a good hearted fool and do everything for everybody and this always for free.

M

mia

True. If I was looking for the guy I love, I'd go anywhere in the world until I found him. It wouldn't matter how much time or money it took.

K

Karen G

Well D.c.

I guess I'm just a goog hearted fool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen