Eeyore needs a new home.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Some know the story of Eeyore and most don't.

Eeyore is a little burro. He is about 17 years old when found with a broken shoulder and displaced hip, t hin and neglected. Worked and then abandoned.

He came to our place .. he just showed up with a little help from a few others.

Eeyore is a neat little guy. He loves to have his chin rubbed every time we see him. He loves his grain in the morning and evening and is waiting next to his bowl for it. A little hay every day and what he can graze in the fields at night.

But due to our changing situation, we need to find Eeyore a new home.

IF you have questions about Eeyore care... please ask.

Thank you.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for asking Derfish. He is in Playa Chiquita, just outside of Sousa. He can not walk far so trucking would be needed. I know who to call for that.

He would like to have a least 1/2 acre of decent grazing land OR some grain and hay on a large enough lot to roam some. He does like some company and a little attention. He is pretty easy.

I'd be more then happy to introduce you to Eeyore and show you his present living spaces.

Kind regards, Ringo

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thanks for asking Derfish. He is in Playa Chiquita, just outside of Sousa. He can not walk far so trucking would be needed. I know who to call for that.

He would like to have a least 1/2 acre of decent grazing land OR some grain and hay on a large enough lot to roam some. He does like some company and a little attention. He is pretty easy.

I'd be more then happy to introduce you to Eeyore and show you his present living spaces.

Kind regards, Ringo

Eeyore can enjoy the rest of his days on my land if he wants..... won't be anything fancy here but plenty of grass and water and a place to roam if, of course, he is a castrated donkey. Let me know.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Wherever he goes, I hope to still be able to visit him!! I love my little Eeyore!! Thanks so much Ringo for all that you and the crew have done for him!!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Eeyore can enjoy the rest of his days on my land if he wants..... won't be anything fancy here but plenty of grass and water and a place to roam if, of course, he is a castrated donkey. Let me know.

What a kind and generous offer W.B. Eeyore can live another 17 years and can provide lots of love given a little attention. I know that your place would be just fine and Eeyore would be happy. And he is "cut" but we can not let our stallion in with him and even have problems with our gelding in the same area. Eeyore is not the problem, our two horses are.

Not my call and I don't wish to question you... but do you need another animal project?

Please come to our place to meet him. We would all like that.

Kind regards, Ringo

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Wherever he goes, I hope to still be able to visit him!! I love my little Eeyore!! Thanks so much Ringo for all that you and the crew have done for him!!

It has been our pleasure to have him with us and what he has given us Corey.

Eeyore will be taken care of 100% and 100% of the time until we find him a new home that is right for him. No matter how long that takes.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
On the 27th I'll make a trip to Cabarete to visit an orphan that I am helping to support. When I do I'll call you, iffen I have a # and stop and see him. Mientras I'll check with the landlady.
Der Fish

I've sent our phone number to you in a private message. Eeyore looks forward to getting your call. lol.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
It has been our pleasure to have him with us and what he has given us Corey.

Eeyore will be taken care of 100% and 100% of the time until we find him a new home that is right for him. No matter how long that takes.
Are you turning my offer down?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Are you turning my offer down?

I've invited you to come meet him.

I know that you you have taken in many animals and that takes work, time and commitment. I know... I've done the same and now find that I have to cut back. That was my only concern. A concern about you.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Let Whirley have him. I spoke to the landlady and she said No, the dogs would run him and this and that and BLAH BLAH!
Glad Whirley can care for him.
Der Fish

I/we very much thank you for getting back to us. Your heart was in the right place but the dogs are not.

Thanks.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Ringo, I have the space as you well know. I already have a donkey and horses. He will be no problem. Just ask your staff to deliver him as you know where I live.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Eeyore is still looking for a new home.

This thread and the need for a new home for Eeyore is still open.

He is still looking.

Thank you.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
On second thoughts, perhaps I got a bit carried away with my offer - heart ruling head again!

Although I have the space and the grass, perhaps he would be far better off with someone who can easily afford any medications and supplements he may need in his advancing years.... I hope a suitable new home is found soon.