Please Claim Your Luggage at the DNCD Office

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Airport POP
DNCD officials with "great experience" were assigned to investigate the whereabouts of two suitcases that were abandoned with 53 kilograms of cocaine near airport shops.
Now, as the luggage did not have any ID on them, the investigators used the loudspeaker system to page for the owners.
Amazingly, nobody came forward.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

INVESTIGAN HALLAZGO COCA?NA ABANDONADA AEROPUERTO PUERTO PLATA - Puerto Plata Digital

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They could care less if you go "Off Grid" and install solar panals,or even your own generator.By the way,you will need an inverter,not just batteries,unless you are going to us all low voltage,direct current equipment in the house.The inverter changes DC,low voltage, to 110 volts alternating current.
There is an article in todays "Diario Libre" about the "eelectric companies "Cheating" it's customers.
diariolibre.com.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
They could care less if you go "Off Grid" and install solar panals,or even your own generator.By the way,you will need an inverter,not just batteries,unless you are going to us all low voltage,direct current equipment in the house.The inverter changes DC,low voltage, to 110 volts alternating current.
There is an article in todays "Diario Libre" about the "eelectric companies "Cheating" it's customers.
diariolibre.com.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
Wrong thread! Jejejejeje

SHALENA

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Too many "Senior Moments" these days.More like "Senior Days" now.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
It's my "Coke",I haven't slept for days now! "Good $hit"!
I just posted to throw them off my tail!
"SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH"!