NBA fans living in the DR

vid809

Jun 28, 2011
Please!!! what is the secret to be able to watch most games!!! i moved here in sept. and didnt think about how hard it is to find a bar with TVs here, or a cable that has channels not made for South America (soccer 24/7)

so my 2 big questions or tips or just help

1. how do you get around to watch important games.

2. if you watch them from home. what cable do you have?? (claro, tricom, wind)

most good games are on TNT and CBS or espn which most cables should have but what about the not so big games that play on local stations, for example sunsports network which i used to watch all the HEAT games.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform

If you have an internet connection you can watch every game free until Jan. 9 with this free trial. No credit card or other payment information is needed.

Otherwise ESPN 2 in Espanol has a lot of games, but you won't get TNT here that I know of.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
In the Cabarete/Sosua area, we have TNT, TBS, USA, All the NY Networks (CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox), and the NBA Network...along with ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN Dos...

There are several good sports bars that play plenty of games in Sosua, Cabarete and POP. In Santiago and SD, there are dozens of places to watch games...Besides the U.S. chain places (TGIFridays, Chili's, Hooters, etc.), places like 5 Star, Out 27, Eagle, etc...

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Or you can go to any sports betting parlor and they will put the game on for you.....you might need to make a small wager, but they will have the games

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Please!!! what is the secret to be able to watch most games!!! i moved here in sept. and didnt think about how hard it is to find a bar with TVs here, or a cable that has channels not made for South America (soccer 24/7)

so my 2 big questions or tips or just help

1. how do you get around to watch important games.

2. if you watch them from home. what cable do you have?? (claro, tricom, wind)

most good games are on TNT and CBS or espn which most cables should have but what about the not so big games that play on local stations, for example sunsports network which i used to watch all the HEAT games.

NBA season just started. Now, you can go to any sport bar and find lot of games.
At home if you have Tricom cable. channel 354 is the NBA channel, plus ESPN has some games. Channel 7 (dominican channel) will have some games too (mostly Horford-Hawks games)

vid809

Jun 28, 2011
Alright guys thanks for the help.

I do live near eagle sport bar, I will check.

I know somebody that has tricom cable I will go tonight and check the channels they have

And I am familiar with the sport betting since my uncle is big on baseball betting, will have to go with him and put a 50 pesos down on my team. Lol

I do appreciate all the tips.