Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking To Rent a 3br Villla in Sosua

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking To Rent a 3br Villla in Sosua

Hi,

I'm new here and any info would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to rent a 3br Villa in Sosua located as close to town as possible as we will not be renting a car. Does anyone know of any? Also, if Villas are not walking distance to town are cabs easily accessible and how far are the villa's to town?

Thanks for your help!!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

thanks hllywud, but nothing seems to match what i'm looking for there and maybe it just doesn't exist I don't know. Most important things i'm looking for is 3br, close town, no problems, and private pool if possible. Price is not an issue just want to enjoy the trip on my terms just can't seem to find what i'm looking for so far.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shagy14 View Post
    thanks hllywud, but nothing seems to match what i'm looking for there and maybe it just doesn't exist I don't know. Most important things i'm looking for is 3br, close town, no problems, and private pool if possible. Price is not an issue just want to enjoy the trip on my terms just can't seem to find what i'm looking for so far.
    look up casa linda... about a 4 minute drive from sosua, but they will arrange the taxi for you. All villa's have private pools.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Also check Residential Hispanolia.....they are close to everything

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Residential Hispanolia is the only large scale development that is within walking distance, but it is NOT a nice walk due to the pitch of the hill it is located on.

If you are willing to consider Casa Linda, you might as well consider Lomas mironas , and yes, Casa Linda can supply you with a taxis, but at Lomas, you can get terms with car or on call pickup and drop transportation to and from center sosua

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your help. I will look into all of your suggestions.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw, come off it. Hispanolia is only about a block and one half walk from town. Yes, its uphill but its really nohting. The residents go shopping and walk back with their groceries all the time. If you cannot walk that little bit you are either infirm or in terrible physical condition. That little uphill walk is no reason to cross off Hispaniola. Not needing a taxi is a big plus. And no I dont live their or work for them. Casa Linda is a good ways out and so is Lomas Mironas. If you can find somehting in Hispaniola you will be better off and MUCH closer to town.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    Aw, come off it. Hispanolia is only about a block and one half walk from town. Yes, its uphill but its really nohting. The residents go shopping and walk back with their groceries all the time. If you cannot walk that little bit you are either infirm or in terrible physical condition. That little uphill walk is no reason to cross off Hispaniola. Not needing a taxi is a big plus. And no I dont live their or work for them. Casa Linda is a good ways out and so is Lomas Mironas. If you can find somehting in Hispaniola you will be better off and MUCH closer to town.
    I agree completely, I've stayed at Hispaniola several times and the walk is a piece of cake. You walk out of the gate, turn right and you'll eventually walk right into the front door of Classicos! I've stayed at Casa Linda too, and those taxi rides can get expensive and old after a few trips back and forth. Casa Linda is not as close as they want you to believe, IMO Casa Linda is for those with a car. Plus Hispaniola is newer and nicer and no I don't work for or own property at Hispaniola I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shagy14 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here and any info would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to rent a 3br Villa in Sosua located as close to town as possible as we will not be renting a car. Does anyone know of any? Also, if Villas are not walking distance to town are cabs easily accessible and how far are the villa's to town?

Thanks for your help!!!
    What are your needs? Is this a "guy's trip" (meaning chica-friendly), or are you going with family? What's your budget? "Walking distance" is a very relative term, and cabs/public vans/motorcycle taxis are all comparatively cheap transportation options.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast