Looking To Rent a 3br Villla in Sosua

shagy14

Dec 28, 2011
Hi,

I'm new here and any info would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to rent a 3br Villa in Sosua located as close to town as possible as we will not be renting a car. Does anyone know of any? Also, if Villas are not walking distance to town are cabs easily accessible and how far are the villa's to town?

Thanks for your help!!!

shagy14

Dec 28, 2011
thanks hllywud, but nothing seems to match what i'm looking for there and maybe it just doesn't exist I don't know. Most important things i'm looking for is 3br, close town, no problems, and private pool if possible. Price is not an issue just want to enjoy the trip on my terms just can't seem to find what i'm looking for so far.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
thanks hllywud, but nothing seems to match what i'm looking for there and maybe it just doesn't exist I don't know. Most important things i'm looking for is 3br, close town, no problems, and private pool if possible. Price is not an issue just want to enjoy the trip on my terms just can't seem to find what i'm looking for so far.

look up casa linda... about a 4 minute drive from sosua, but they will arrange the taxi for you. All villa's have private pools.

rpg4

Apr 21, 2007
www.networkplusconsulting.com
Residential Hispanolia is the only large scale development that is within walking distance, but it is NOT a nice walk due to the pitch of the hill it is located on.

If you are willing to consider Casa Linda, you might as well consider Lomas mironas , and yes, Casa Linda can supply you with a taxis, but at Lomas, you can get terms with car or on call pickup and drop transportation to and from center sosua

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Aw, come off it. Hispanolia is only about a block and one half walk from town. Yes, its uphill but its really nohting. The residents go shopping and walk back with their groceries all the time. If you cannot walk that little bit you are either infirm or in terrible physical condition. That little uphill walk is no reason to cross off Hispaniola. Not needing a taxi is a big plus. And no I dont live their or work for them. Casa Linda is a good ways out and so is Lomas Mironas. If you can find somehting in Hispaniola you will be better off and MUCH closer to town.

afroski

May 12, 2007
www.georgiaflash.com
Aw, come off it. Hispanolia is only about a block and one half walk from town. Yes, its uphill but its really nohting. The residents go shopping and walk back with their groceries all the time. If you cannot walk that little bit you are either infirm or in terrible physical condition. That little uphill walk is no reason to cross off Hispaniola. Not needing a taxi is a big plus. And no I dont live their or work for them. Casa Linda is a good ways out and so is Lomas Mironas. If you can find somehting in Hispaniola you will be better off and MUCH closer to town.

I agree completely, I've stayed at Hispaniola several times and the walk is a piece of cake. You walk out of the gate, turn right and you'll eventually walk right into the front door of Classicos! I've stayed at Casa Linda too, and those taxi rides can get expensive and old after a few trips back and forth. Casa Linda is not as close as they want you to believe, IMO Casa Linda is for those with a car. Plus Hispaniola is newer and nicer and no I don't work for or own property at Hispaniola I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Hi,

I'm new here and any info would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to rent a 3br Villa in Sosua located as close to town as possible as we will not be renting a car. Does anyone know of any? Also, if Villas are not walking distance to town are cabs easily accessible and how far are the villa's to town?

Thanks for your help!!!

What are your needs? Is this a "guy's trip" (meaning chica-friendly), or are you going with family? What's your budget? "Walking distance" is a very relative term, and cabs/public vans/motorcycle taxis are all comparatively cheap transportation options.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Hi,

Thanks for your help!!!

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Vacation Rentals in Sosua, Dominican Republic, HomeAway

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
What are your needs? Is this a "guy's trip" (meaning chica-friendly), or are you going with family? What's your budget? "Walking distance" is a very relative term, and cabs/public vans/motorcycle taxis are all comparatively cheap transportation options.

About time that someone asked the right questions since the OP did not provide enough information regarding his/her requirements.

It looks like a lot of people are trying to rent AKA ... spam. Must be an off year for reeling in the renters in. I adjusted my rates and I'm now fully booked thru June. (Except for an office space in Sosua due to renters' illness and had to leave after 2 years.)

shagy14

Dec 28, 2011
It's a "guys trip". Money is not a huge issue but we'd rather not spend what we don't have to any the closer to town just seems more convienient. I see a lot of these Villa's offer chef's and stuff. Is there a way that we can just get our own driver during our stay? If yes about how much does that cost per day and can we arrange that somehow ourselves or through the villa?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
It's a "guys trip". Money is not a huge issue but we'd rather not spend what we don't have to any the closer to town just seems more convienient. I see a lot of these Villa's offer chef's and stuff. Is there a way that we can just get our own driver during our stay? If yes about how much does that cost per day and can we arrange that somehow ourselves or through the villa?

You will have a difficult time finding a "Villa" close to town and for what you want and want to do. I know a Villa that goes for U.S. $2K per night just outside of Sousa. You can do whatever you want. (the owner STILL can not make a profit. I wonder why? NOT.)

Your better off in a "guest friendly" hotel. Lots of those in the area and most likely you will have more fun.

aguas

Feb 7, 2010

It was stated in an earlier post to check out Residencial Hispaniola. I couldn't agree more. Unless you have a hadicap it is definitely walking distance to everything you guys will need. The houses are nice, private, have their own pools etc. You will not need a driver, or a cook. You are walking distance to all the restaurants, bars, discos, and as long as your guest have ID they will be allowed in.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Its two blocks from Classicos and a 5 minute walk to the beach, whats relative about that? If I do not have to rely on public transport I prefer that. As "close to town as possible" is Hispaniola. If they have nothing look at Casa LInda or Lomas Mironas but Hispaniola is absolutely, positively the closest to any and every part of town. Good luck