Thread: New Member Aboard ~ Moving to Punta Cana in 8 mths!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member Aboard ~ Moving to Punta Cana in 8 mths!

We currently live in Northern Alberta Canada and purchased a home in Punta Cana last April... we are excited to move to another country & experience a different culture. Our 8 yr old son will be attending the International School in our area.

Our obstacles are trying to find out the legal procedures to get our Residence Visa? I will search through the forums. So far I am liking this and collecting a lot of info.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, where in Punta Cana are you going to be living? Many nice places there...

Post Thanks / Like

Just 10 min's from the airport in the gated community near the International School. We are really excited but learning the ins and outs of the procedure to be there legally. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2B40 View Post
    Just 10 min's from the airport in the gated community near the International School. We are really excited but learning the ins and outs of the procedure to be there legally. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience?
    Putting the Cart before the horse, eh?

everything you need to know can be found here.

DGM - Servicios - Extranjeria - Residencias Provisionales (Adultos)

Post Thanks / Like

At least two dr1 members live there and have children at the school. PM me if you would like first-hand info.