Jet ski rental in Punta Cana?

Tarah Grove

Jan 2, 2012
Hi everyone.. new member here! We are traveling to Majestic Elegance at the end of January and my boyfriend is a jet ski enthusiast so I would love to be able to rent one and ride in the ocean. I've seen that jet skis have been banned at certain times or it's hard to find rentals? Does anyone know anything about jet ski rentals? Thanks in advance :cheeky:

Tarah Grove

Jan 2, 2012
Ok, that's kinda what I thought. Any jet ski rentals close to Punta Cana that you know of? Or have they been banned in all DR? When I do a Google search I'm getting links but can't find anything exact. Thanks!

mdrana975

Aug 3, 2012
They do have Jetski's on the North Coast. I just rode one in May, and plenty of times in the past..They also have them in Santo Domingo at Boca Chica Beach.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Really, where? Never seen them in Puerto Plata, the AI complexes, Sosua Bay, Cabarete, Rio San Juan, Cabrera, or Nagua.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Where they have decent tourist area quality they are banned .where they are available , .........

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
If you do find one to rent for your boyfriend pleaee have him chart a course for east- south-east and see exactly how far he can go.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Rick...trust me there are non in Punta Cana.

I have seen them on the North coast in POP, and on the south coast in JD..
Yes I was just quoting your post that you have never seen a Jet Ski in the DR. I was posting that I have. And rented them. Punta Cana seems to have banned them. Thanks I have given up with the Jet Ski adventure in Punta Cana.