A totally different relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishfulOne

Dec 16, 2011
I have a very successful, albeit different, relationship. My husband and I are both Americans (non-Domincan) and after 13 years of marriage, we decided to have a very limited, open marriage. We each have one boyfriend/girlfriend. My husband's girlfriend is here in L.A. and I found mine in the D.R. where he works at a nice resort. My boyfriend has a family, decent career, house and his own money. It's almost like polygamy because he refers to both of us as his wives, but he isn't formally married to either of us. We both love our families and neither of us are going to leave them nor do we want the other to do so. We are honest with each other and our spouses.

This arrangment is not for everyone, nor do I recommend it. But it works very well for us. My boyfriend and I care for each other and love talking and laughing on the phone everyday. Skype very soon - as soon as he figures out how to register. He is a very good man (and so romantic, right?). I have been back to the D.R. to be with him. Of course, he wants to come to the U.S., but he knows that I can't do anything to help him with that. I will write a letter to the embassy for a tourist visa so that he can see my country - and because I want to see HIM. Maybe he and his family can eventually move to the U.S. through his brother who lives here.

The bottom line is, we are all VERY happy and there is not much to lose with this arrangement. I know I'm not being used but we are having so much fun learning about each other's culture and language - and did I mention the romance?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Please post again next Jan.1st.
I hope you can say the same things!
Cris ColonCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I know you probably don't care but do you really think that you are that resort sankies only girlfriend?:p And do you really think it is O.k that you are having sex with another womens husband..Just because your husband and you choose to live like wild dogs does not mean that your Sankies wife does.

Your post should not be in the Successful relationships forum but it should be moved to the clown bin.:p And you can bet your last dollar that your resort don juan wants to come to the States..Why else do you think your lover has about 50 pathetic booty calls like yourself? He is just waiting to catch that one sucker,:devious: and getting some desperate gringa A** at the same time...But then again it is your life to do what you want,so do it. But in the future please do not tell people how pathetic your so called marriage is.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Many Dominican "Sankies",and prostitutes are "Married"(In the Dominican Sense anyway)
Their partners are more than happy to accept the money they bring home from their "Clients"!
You think they are not aware of what their partner is doing,or should I say "WHO" their partner is doing?
A bigger problem for the clients,is that many male "Sankies" cater to both female,and male clients.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I know you probably don't care but do you really think that you are that resort sankies only girlfriend?:p And do you really think it is O.k that you are having sex with another womens husband..Just because your husband and you choose to live like wild dogs does not mean that your Sankies wife does.

Your post should not be in the Successful relationships forum but it should be moved to the clown bin.:p And you can bet your last dollar that your resort don juan wants to come to the States..Why else do you think your lover has about 50 pathetic booty calls like yourself? He is just waiting to catch that one sucker,:devious: and getting some desperate gringa A** at the same time...But then again it is your life to do what you want,so do it. But in the future please do not tell people how pathetic your so called marriage is.

You might do better if someone were to remove that stick from your ass.....

I think you are jealous - or have you taken over from chip while he is on holiday....

Last edited:

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
Ok- I have no problem with consenting adults making choices that may not be the norm, but really? Do those choices need to be made public? I'm not sure this is really the kind of forum to share with in the first place when one does decide to go public.
SMH right now...

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
I wouldn't say all those C's are freaky but I'll tell you what- it caught your attention! LOL! I always know who the writer is when I see the CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC's

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
You might do better if someone were to remove that stick from your ass.....

I think you are jealous - or have you taken over from chip while he is on holiday....

Stick up my ass? I am far from jealous of a pathetic women and her resort lover..I really don't think that a sanky romance should be boasted about in the successful Dominican relationships forum.

And I am no way like chip, my monthly budget for a family of 8 in the DR is $1001.00 per month. And I have one and a half beers a day:laugh:

May 29, 2006
Good work. The trick with sankies is to dangle the visa in front of them. Helps keep the relatives from "getting sick." Keep in mind that he may need some money to "help" with the VISA process.

What does he make a month to support the kids(you know about) and have a house of his own? How much younger is he than you? I bet he has a nice motorcycle. Goes fast and exciting to ride on, just like him...

sankies 101 | Xtranormal

I bet he's a great dancer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.