Doing a recarga for a cellphone over the web.

Reasonable Man

Dec 23, 2011
Hey all, I have some family in the Dominican Republic that I'd like to talk to over the phone. At the moment ATNT over here in the states likes to screw me over and charge me an international calling fee when I make a phone call to the DR. Even if I buy a callingcard it's still outrageous amount, and not worth the trouble buying a calling card, until I figure out how to stop this, I'd like to talk to some of my family.

I was wondering if there was anyway to send someone a recarga over the net. Some sort of trust worthy site, where I can recharge their phone while paying with a creditcard/ debt card for this service. If anyone knows if such a thing exist I'd greatly appreciate it if you showed me.

Thanks.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Agreed. Use E-Z TOP for recarga the RD phones.

For yourself, try SKYPE or PennyTalk

If your Rd family has a computer, you can SKYPE very economically and with video.

keet

Apr 9, 2011
hi, i use www.etopuponline.com to add minutes to my friends cell and my cell when i'm there.
and when i call my friend from here (US) i use a calling card that dials into a local number, asks for the card code and then the international number.