A great view of Santiago and nice place to live!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
The is going to be a great location in the area!

11.jpg

Gallery1.jpg

grande_villa.jpg

grande_villas_calle.jpg

grande_villas_vista.jpg

grande_villa_interior.jpg

planta_tipo_B.gif

planta_tipo_A.gif

I found this project by accident and was impressed with the location and views it will have as it gets built...

Not something one would buy thinking of short term investment, unless aimed at vacation rentals.

I love the way the made each lot clear the view from the next as steps, so that you can enjoy the view from your patio windows 100% to the Valley below.

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
So nice! If I could just now find something similar on the North Coast overlooking the water! Anyone know something I don't? I am looking for long term/ permanent residence. 18 months and counting- do I hear a tick tock tick tock??!!!!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
View of Santiago

A similar view from my house for 14 years now at a fraction of the cost most likely.
Pictures taken in the year 2000

Sorry, don't have any "ARTIST" renderings.
I didn't have Pichardo to do the PR press release!

Late evening views:
In this first picture, center/right, lit up is the Monument.
The city of Santiago is in the front of the Monument.
9t1svd.jpg

vxdbax.jpg

t688so.jpg

Nov 25, 2008
Nice project, if your planning to get your investment back soon...forget it, only problem is when theirs strike and the burning of tires make it hard to get back home with tear gas and rubber bullets flying around.
Its a nice place if you don't want to be bothered, a nice book overlooking the view and it may take a couple of months to finish it due to the view....:)

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Don't forget to add: Security Bars to all those great windows!!!!!!!!

And as yours and your neighbor's trees mature, you will be losing your view.

Also, the steep grade of those hills to the different level of homes is tremendous...

Been there, done that!

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
SantiagoDR, aren't you just a ray of sunshine! That's why you pay for good security- no needs for bars on the windows. Many of the mansions in Jarabacoa have no bars on their picture windows.

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
This place is definitely being marketed towards ex-pats. You all are of the opinion that if you paid $175k to this developer you would be assured of recieving a house, as advertised?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
SantiagoDR, aren't you just a ray of sunshine! That's why you pay for good security- no needs for bars on the windows. Many of the mansions in Jarabacoa have no bars on their picture windows.

How many of us have "Mansions" in Jarabacoa?
Those that do can probably also afford 24/7 security.

So instead of living with "bars on the windows" you live with 24/7 "armed security guards".
Great trade off....... bars vs privacy!
I trust the bars more then I do the low paid security.

Just stating facts of life in the D.R. Bob.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
How many of us have "Mansions" in Jarabacoa?
Those that do can probably also afford 24/7 security.

So instead of living with "bars on the windows" you live with 24/7 "armed security guards".
Great trade off....... bars vs privacy!
I trust the bars more then I do the low paid security.

Just stating facts of life in the D.R. Bob.

Keep taxiing and leave the DR for others than can afford to pay the electrical bill 100% and thus get a 24/7 circuit, live in middle class homes/hoods and shop in the local Jumbo or La Sirena, plus in the dead as a door knob empty Malls...

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
It looks absolutely beautiful.
Love love the architecture of the houses. Love modern, but miss a splash of color IMO.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Keep taxiing and leave the DR for others than can afford to pay the electrical bill 100% and thus get a 24/7 circuit, live in middle class homes/hoods and shop in the local Jumbo or La Sirena, plus in the dead as a door knob empty Malls...

Did you have too much to drink today?

Still celebrating New Years?

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
I found this project by accident and was impressed with the location and views it will have as it gets built...

Not something one would buy thinking of short term investment, unless aimed at vacation rentals.
Looks very nice if it actually happens.
It looks like the road is actually built, but none of the houses yet, right?