Gary8398 here!

Gary8398

Jan 5, 2012
Also looking for a girlfriend
I wish to move to the Dominican Republic in April,2012. I need a 1 or 2 BR furnished apartment or condo on the beach in the north part of the country. I will also need a girl friend who is younger, very attractive, and a good homemaker. Emotionally closeness MORE important than the physical desires.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
I wish to move to the Dominican Republic in April,2012. I need a 1 or 2 BR furnished apartment or condo on the beach in the north part of the country. I will also need a girl friend who is younger, very attractive, and a good homemaker. Emotionally closeness MORE important than the physical desires.

Is this a letter to Santa or Los reyes magos?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"SORRY" Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "combo" you seek is NOT AVAILABLE in the DR anymore,if ANYWHERE! :mad:
Try England,cerca 1502! :rolleyes:
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Fortunately, i'm here to save you, Gary. you can trust me, i'm a doctor.

First, let's look at the criteria that you are looking for in a girlfriend. i will be able to match you with plenty of girls but i need to know a little more about your taste in women in order to make a better pairing.

1. do you like short or tall?
2. do you like skinny or well fed?
3. do you like stocky or slim?
4. do you like brunette, redhead, or fake blond (Bleached)?
5. do you like real boobs or Silicone?
6. do you like a girl beween 18 to 25, or 25 to 35, or 35 to 100?
7. do you like a girl that seldom drinks or a girl who can drink all the beer behind the bar and then drink the fishtank water as well?
8. do you like a girl that is kinky, or prefers just the missionary position?
9. do you like a girl from the countryside, or from the city?
10. do you want a girl who is educated and can read Dante, Faulkner, and Lewis, or someone who is illiterate?
11. Do you want a russian, dominican, haitian, canadian, american, eastern european, or from a western industrialized country?
12. Professional pickpocketer or amatuer?

I'll stop there for now, until you answer these, after that we can continue on and i'll pair you up with one of the several dozen of girls that sit around my bar every evening.

Frank...The Doctor.

Last edited:

captboink

Mar 3, 2011
Gary...if this is a serious question.... then you are giving the Gary's of the world a bad name.

Gary...er captboink