Broadband from Cable del Norte

Jan 17, 2009
How good is the broadband service from Cable del Norte? We have been using Codetel ADSL for six years. It's been very slow lately. Thinking about changing to cable. Thanks

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have never heard anyone say anything good about it. Let's see if that has changed.

North coast newbie

Jul 30, 2006
I had it when I lived in Procab, it was VERY slow. They may offer different band widths at different rates and I had the cheapest, I don't know.

dunroamin

Oct 12, 2010
Cable del Norte

Hi

I have been using the internet from Delancer-which I think is Cable del Norte - for a month now.

I am very happy with the service.

I am not demanding of the service I use iit for email and to listen to the radio I download torrents but do not stream pictures

Hope that helps

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
I have the second tier and it's pretty good. Huge difference from the bottom one.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
When we first had Cable del Norte broadband installed a year ago it was very unreliable. Now (touch wood) it is much better.

Cab1

Oct 30, 2012
How good is the broadband service from Cable del Norte? We have been using Codetel ADSL for six years. It's been very slow lately. Thinking about changing to cable. Thanks
I can say its pretty good! I'm impressed they even offer 10mbps! i got 6mbps for me. Ps3 experience is great since am a call of duty freak and i can download a movie in less the 10 minutes! crazy i know...

MikeAmbro

Nov 8, 2012
We had it from ComCast / delancer and after having had and Orange flybox( started well then went downhill quickly) and Codetel (Fickle) this has been the best one so far.