Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Here we go, the gay card. Get a life, his comment has nothing to do with somebody's sexuality, it's just a saying dude. Get over yourself. It's not he called anybody gay.

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
You know, I'm a very liberal Mom but..... DARE one of my kids to make that "so gay" comment. My 25 y/o 6'5" Army Ranger/ Sniper son will run and hide from me..... TOTALLY unacceptable term NO MATTER what is meant.

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
NO JOKE jrhartley.... reality in my home.... funny how two little words say SO VERY MUCH about a person... and that's not a compliment-

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
You know, I'm a very liberal Mom but..... DARE one of my kids to make that "so gay" comment. My 25 y/o 6'5" Army Ranger/ Sniper son will run and hide from me..... TOTALLY unacceptable term NO MATTER what is meant.
You are joking right? I have 3 sons, all big, all former military, masculine guys. They LOVE to use that term on each other.....it's all in good fun. Really, it is.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
which is all beside the point.... I don't know why the question (or the poster) deserved that (or any) criticism. It was a valid question and got a helpful answer. (and yes... I do know how that term was used... although I think it's in poor taste regardless.)

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
NO REALLY.... I am not joking... IT IS NOT OK..... not in good fun- in anyway..... I DO NOT care if you are masculine or former military- it is W-R-O-N-G...... ask my son, he will tell you that I am no joke... UNACCEPTABLE in every way.....Really- IT IS NOT...... NO FUN at all.
Moderator... please close....

Feb 7, 2007
Get your own thread in "off topic" and name it "so gay whatever" and clap your hands and be happy if you get lucky to not get it deleted by the mods. OP asked about Orange. Not about sexuality stuff. Stop hijacking!

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Some people here take themselves so seriously. Chill out people, words don't kill people. Remember the saying "sticks and stones"????

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
i doubt the queen intended harm to the princess. i suspect JR simply wasn't thinking straight.

cfa123
proud member of the Friends of Gays Against Nuclear Proliferation

Status
Not open for further replies.