*insert witty intro title here*

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
Hello?or maybe I should be practicing my Spanish more and say hola. Either way, my name is Tracy and I'm originally from the US. I've been living in Cabarete with my boyfriend, Dan (user name on here is namahs), since October. I've been lurking since before we moved here and have to admit you guys are a f$ck!ng trip! I earned my forum stripes on automotive forums in the US and you guys are just about as hard core. I can tell I am going to love it here as long as I don't say anything too stupid. Hope to see some of you around soon. I spend most of my time at Encuentro trying to surf (I mostly just paddle and get no where til I get clobbered by a wave, though) and at Onno's dancing my booty off (I'm that locisimo gringa you see humping the pole on occasion).

I guess I'll end this intro by saying that I love rice and beans, riding on the gua gua and long walks on the beach. Adios.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Hello?or maybe I should be practicing my Spanish more and say hola. Either way, my name is Tracy and I'm originally from the US. I've been living in Cabarete with my boyfriend, Dan (user name on here is namahs), since October. I've been lurking since before we moved here and have to admit you guys are a f$ck!ng trip! I earned my forum stripes on automotive forums in the US and you guys are just about as hard core. I can tell I am going to love it here as long as I don't say anything too stupid. Hope to see some of you around soon. I spend most of my time at Encuentro trying to surf (I mostly just paddle and get no where til I get clobbered by a wave, though) and at Onno's dancing my booty off (I'm that locisimo gringa you see humping the pole on occasion).

I guess I'll end this intro by saying that I love rice and beans, riding on the gua gua and long walks on the beach. Adios.

Love at first post, different......but I'm on board with that.......

Here's what I like, sex with the lights ON, sex with the lights OFF, and of course BINGE DRINKING......

Welcome SocialZealot, now say something and make me laugh, or this relationship is going nowhere.....

Side note:

Bronxboy, your Giants are going DOWN this weekend, so cheer all you want, but it AIN'T HAPPENING.....Happy New Year!!!!

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
Welcome! Looks like I will have one less cat to herd. Happy :)
Un gato?? Not it :)

rice&beans said:
Love at first post, different......but I'm on board with that.......

Here's what I like, sex with the lights ON, sex with the lights OFF, and of course BINGE DRINKING......

Welcome SocialZealot, now say something and make me laugh, or this relationship is going nowhere.....

I'd be p!ssed that I spelled your name wrong after the time we had....with the lights on and off.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
See, this is what I am talking about. Makes being a moderator a bit more relaxing with posts like these.

Now shut up and let's start getting vicious. Too much of all this nice stuff is making me puke!!!!!! :)