Samana Fishing

snowflake

Jan 15, 2012
We are heading to Samana in a couple of days and are wondering about the possibility of a half day fishing trip. Does any one know of anyone offering anything like that? Is it a good time of year for fishing? Thanks.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
someone else recently asked about fishing on the north coast... but I don't think it was Samana. PM MikeFisher... he's on the east coast, so you won't be able to go with him, but he might have a suggestion or recommendation.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Friends of ours have a diving base (between Saman? Town and Las Galeras), they do excursions and fishing trips as well (mainly on the bay side).
I'll send you a PM.

donP

CatherineD

Sep 3, 2006
Roberto in Las Galeras is the best sport fisherman on the peninsula. His number is 829-221-2493.

Catherine

jonvelas

Jan 29, 2010
gosamana-dominicanrepublic.com
Samana Fishing - Deep Sea Sport Fishing in Las Galeras, Samana, Dominican Republic

There is a Brand New Company as of January 2012 who owns a ROBALO 21 FOOT Sport Fishing Boat operating from Las Galeras on the Samana Peninsula.

It's called MANTA DEEP SEA FISHING and is own by Dario Mancuso which is The Honorary Consulate of Dominican Republic in Florence, Italia.

Here is his Phone Number : 829 697-4563 / and E-mail : dario.mancuso@gmail.com

manta-robalo-21-foot-deep-sea-fishing-boat-las-galeras-samana.jpg

CatherineD

Sep 3, 2006
I am sure Dario is very good.

Roberto, the owner of Casa Dorado Fishing, has a 22 foot pangas and a 28' sport fishing boat and high-end Shimano and PENN gear. He is also fluent in English, which is always a big plus. Hey, he is my ex-husband, but i still have to give him props as a great fisherman.

Sport Fishing in the Dominican Republic

jonvelas

Jan 29, 2010
gosamana-dominicanrepublic.com
Samana Fishing - MANTA Deep Sea Sports Fishing in Las Galeras, Samana

There is a Brand New Company as of January 2012 who owns a ROBALO 21 FOOT Sport Fishing Boat operating from Las Galeras on the Samana Peninsula.

It's called MANTA DEEP SEA FISHING and is own by Dario Mancuso which is The Honorary Consulate of Dominican Republic in Florence, Italia.

Here is his Phone Number : 829 697-4563 / and E-mail : dario.mancuso@gmail.com

manta-robalo-21-foot-deep-sea-fishing-boat-las-galeras-samana.jpg

I have just spoken with Mr. Dario Mancuso, and i just to confirm that his ROBALO Sports Fishing Boat is 23 FOOT long and not 21 FOOT. Also, i has told me that he was the ASSISTANT of the Honorary Consulate of Dominican Republic in Florence, Italy.