Looking for a photographer with studio to do a photoshoot indoors (North)

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Hello! i need pictures to send for a competition, they have to be in Valentine's day spirit, little erotic. Im going to be a model for this photoshoot. I have outfits, will do my make-up n hair. Photographer needs to have white/light background and equipment. Cant pay too much because the prize isnt that big too. Photographs dont need to be photoshopped. Need pix to be done before 23 jan. Please let me know who can do it and where? I would prefer female because my husband is jealous :)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
ummmm.... wouldn't it make more sense to get the best photog you can whatever gender they might be? why would your husband be more jealous of a professional seeing you during the shoot, than however many dozens, hundreds, or thousands who might see the photos afterward??? anyway... good luck in the competition. wish I was there to help you with the pics.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
If you can make it to the capital I would recommend Alicia Brador. You can contact her here:

Brador Photography

Great female photographer but price might be an issue - but please remember professional studios are not cheap to build so professionals aren't cheap.