Advice needed, please

lovers

Jan 17, 2012
Good day to all. Spent most of yesterday perusing this site, thanks for all the information. I will be arriving in Sosua this Monday and would appreciate any advice on lodging that meets the following criteria. I will be travelling solo from US, and plan on staying in the area for a few weeks. I am a 52 yo male

Clean, safe, water view, Wi-Fi, safe in room, walking distance to town. Not harassed if I find a lonely tourist to bring back to the room.

I realize that the price ranges will vary, however, I also realize that sometimes you receive what you pay for - I would like a good value in a more upscale environment, if possible.

It appears as though the area has changed quite a bit from my last visit 22 years ago - I brought $500 and lived like a king with my then wife for a week - fond memories of .50 brews on the beach, and excellent meals with a bottle of wine on the beach for less than $20. I really enjoyed my visit to Sosua (spent a few nights in Cabarete as well) years ago, and look forward to my upcoming visit.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you may provide.

Lovers