Weather

3speed

Jan 1, 2011
Hi!

This is my third time in Cabarete and it's been rainy and cloudy every day...the last two times I was here it didn't rain once. Is this weather the new normal? Any amateur weather experts out there...all the weather sites for the next two weeks say different things.
Having a great time anyway though. Love this place.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Hi!

This is my third time in Cabarete and it's been rainy and cloudy every day...the last two times I was here it didn't rain once. Is this weather the new normal? Any amateur weather experts out there...all the weather sites for the next two weeks say different things.
Having a great time anyway though. Love this place.

Bad luck man, im sorry to hear that it looks bad. My last 4 days out of a 12 day trip recently were overcast and it sucked-was quite chilly as well.

Wunderground is the best IMO, look at the satelite which is good. My estimation is its going to take a couple more days for that cloud mass to shift.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
The weather forecasts always say rain but it usually doesn't. You are having a little bad luck but tomorrow the sun will shine.

Jan 17, 2009
We can't wait for the sun to shine here. It's been raining on and off during the day and night since mid November. Very few sunny days in December and January.

We had one bad winter with a full week of rain in January and February. I think that was 2009. But this amount of rain is quite unusual.

Bevo34`

Aug 20, 2011
Wow I'm flying out tomorrow and was hoping for nice weather. How bad is it actually suppose to rain this week? Also with the rain how bad is it to get around town?

3speed

Jan 1, 2011
The weather forecasts always say rain but it usually doesn't. You are having a little bad luck but tomorrow the sun will shine.

I'm going with this guy, because he was right! today was beautiful...more of that please! Looks good for the next few days