Armored GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT (ad for Narcos)

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
[h=1]Armored GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT[/h]
Professionally armored vehicles now available in the Dominican Republic.
Example: 2011 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT, armored to level NIJ IV or European Standards Level B6+.

This vehicle has been armored to withstand impacts of caliber 7,62x63mm. Including floor, roof, fuel tank and firewall armoring.

Added extras: 5 run flat devices, emergency lights, siren, two way communication system, bullet proof battery, upgraded Bilstein suspension, wireless internet connection and vandalism proof ip surveillance system by Mobotix.
Armoring done by HPC.

[video=youtube;maM0wIEZCSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maM0wIEZCSc[/video]

May 29, 2006
Why would you need 5 run flat tires? In case you ran over a nail?

Just read an article that they have come up with a transparent aluminum ceramic for armor that can stop a round from a .50 caliber Barrett M107 rifle.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Pichardo

First get a professional, decently paid, police force. One, which takes its job seriously.

I cannot really blame the present one, as, for that kind of salary, I would not risk my ass either.

These kinds of posts are a joke. Sorry.

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Armored GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT

Professionally armored vehicles now available in the Dominican Republic.
Example: 2011 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT, armored to level NIJ IV or European Standards Level B6+.

This vehicle has been armored to withstand impacts of caliber 7,62x63mm. Including floor, roof, fuel tank and firewall armoring.

Added extras: 5 run flat devices, emergency lights, siren, two way communication system, bullet proof battery, upgraded Bilstein suspension, wireless internet connection and vandalism proof ip surveillance system by Mobotix.
Armoring done by HPC

I love it! Drive down the streets of D.R. in a tank! Probably handles like one too

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
You need a good position job in the government to fuel one those truck at the current gas price.

JJ