German Pedophile Arrested In Puerto Plata Is A Repeat Offender Do Not Let Him Out

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Once again some very shady post.

Mind you, if this guy is for real I am the first one to put him in jail for life, preferably with a nutcracker around his "pistachios" which tightens one millimeter every day.

Guys, or women, coming over here to look for a good time is one thing. If both parties are adults, I could not care less if money is exchanged or not. If some sick dude or woman comes over here to take advantage of children, they should be thrown into jail, and afterwards extradited to their own country.

If it could be proven the parents of the child in question forced her to do this, then they should get the same punishment.

People who does such evil acts against children should all be burned alive.- very very slowly.
One of the biggest problems the world faces today must be all the basura we are keeping alive in the prisons around the world.

Pedophiles have with their heartless actions said no to be threated as humans. And they should all be executed.

And please- spare me the "No-to-death-penalty" discussion.

May 29, 2006
On some other thread someone said he saw a hotel owner bringing in underage girls to his room(and to the bar) on a near nightly basis. He made the mistake of mentioning it to someone else at the bar and the police showed up--for him--not the bar owner. He was threatened that he would be arrested for slander if he didn't have concrete proof and kept gossiping. Hard to enforce the law if no one will call the cops.

Wasn't there an ex-pat club owner in Sosua who had a paternity suit against him by a 15-16 yo Haitian girl about 5-6 years back?

bori116

Jan 10, 2012
They should definitely let this guy rot, but I have to say there need to be stricter laws and punishments against parents who allow and even force their children to prostitute themselves. I have on various occasions had women offer their daughters to me who couldn't have been older then 14yrs old, I was in shock the first time and sent the mother to hell, but it is a huge problem on the island. I have a friend here in NY from Santiago who's mother forced her into prostitution at the age of 11, the parents should be punished as well.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
First put him in prison with long term offenders, let it be known he is a pedophile and see what happens! Lets see how he likes being the prey!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
First put him in prison with long term offenders, let it be known he is a pedophile and see what happens! Lets see how he likes being the prey!!!

Mine is better!!!!!

He might like yours. jejejejejeje

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
They should definitely let this guy rot, but I have to say there need to be stricter laws and punishments against parents who allow and even force their children to prostitute themselves. I have on various occasions had women offer their daughters to me who couldn't have been older then 14yrs old, I was in shock the first time and sent the mother to hell, but it is a huge problem on the island. I have a friend here in NY from Santiago who's mother forced her into prostitution at the age of 11, the parents should be punished as well.

It happens in the US too. I taught high school for many years, usually 14-15 year old sophomores. One of the students in my advanced (Regents level) class got pregnant. This was her second child (other born in eighth grade) and she was forced into prostitution by her mother.

Social Services took her away from her mother and placed her with an aunt in another city.

If the police starts a vigilantes like group, and manages to remove these pedophiles from the face of the earth here in the RD, then i would be happy to pay a monthly gasoline/ammuniton bill for them. I will even throw in a truckload of brand new shovels for close the deal.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
If the police starts a vigilantes like group, and manages to remove these pedophiles from the face of the earth here in the RD, then i would be happy to pay a monthly gasoline/ammuniton bill for them. I will even throw in a truckload of brand new shovels for close the deal.

La Soga!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Value of a Daughter

... I have to say there need to be stricter laws and punishments against parents who allow and even force their children to prostitute themselves. I have on various occasions had women offer their daughters to me who couldn't have been older then 14yrs old (...) it is a huge problem on the island.

Polic?a busca a un hombre que permiti? a un alem?n raptar y violar a su hija | Panorama Digital

Who is more to blame, the father or the 'novio'?
I am certain that the father was after the guy's money.
Either he was going to profit by the 'family ties' or with the help of the 'justice system'... it woks both ways.

donP