Very Interesting Read From Today's Sosua News

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If you turn right off the highway to Cabarete just past the police station and go all the way to the end you will find a very unusual building, one like you have never seen before. I have a photo which I will post below. This building is billed as a museum. In the Sosua News today is a very interesting article about the owner/designer of the building:

"Not far from the office of the traffic police (AMET) in the liberty street (Camino Libre) in Sos?a you'll encounter a remarkable building. Some say the building looks like a mosque. The proud owner of this remarkable building is Rolf R. Schulz. This particular German decorated the building as a museum of Haitian and Dominican art. The entire building, all rooms and dozens of halls are filled with sculptures and paintings.

"Rolf is 69 years and his life purpose is not so much his museum anymore, but to warn humanity against an intergalactic war that according to his firm conviction, will soon begin. The museum owner believes that extraterrestrials have visited Earth many times already and now stand ready to attack our planet and take over. He says he has convincing evidence that in May last year, the aliens have shot the sun causing a huge increase in heat. Also recently there has been such a bombardment of the sun so the earth became more heated.

"It is these aliens' strategy to make the earth uninhabitable by global warming and then they can take over. According to Rolf, the earth has to prepare itself for the attack of the aliens to save it.

"But with the current technology this cannot be done, but luckily for the earth Rolf has designs for special missiles ready for the job on his computer. If the various governments are prepared, especially the Obama administration, to take over his plans, the world can still be saved.

"Sos?a may rejoice that they have such an alert man in their midst who will probably guard it from an alien attack.
But beyond that, his museum is quite worth a visit. You'll be amazed by the beauty of the art you'll find there."

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The building is very large and because of its location you can't stand far enough back to get a shot of the whole thing.

2a4pbq0.jpg

10hoj61.jpg

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Anybody that has not gone there and seen this place needs to go before this guy ends up in a nuthouse and they close the building. He has some really unique artifacts in there.

Also when you meet him ask him about 911. He says the hijackers came from Sosua and bought their airplane tickets in Melissa Tours in El Batey. Of course he knew them well and can tell you the real story. Go there........

Make sure he shows you the underground Tomb that is there also.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I believe him. On most nites there are extra-terrestrials in el Flow. I even had one follow me home...

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
He only asks for a "donation" when you leave. Very interesting place. The guy definitly walks to the "beat of a different drummer".

Bob K

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you want to avoid paying anything just tell him you are a reporter and want his story on 911. The good thing is you won't pay, the bad thing is you will never get rid of him. He can talk the ears off of a wooden Indian.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
The guy may be a bit off but he is incredibly intelligent. I was up there one time with my kids and I mentioned my maiden name which is very German. He told me what region in Germany my name was from, the general characteristics of folks from that region (which he saw in me) and what the region was known for. I of course went home and checked all of his info and he was spot on for all of it. I was pretty amazed. The guy is fascinating to talk to. He has stuff to appease the 'alien king' when he comes out of Sosua bay, he has Christian stuff there and he has native Dominican and Haitian religious pieces. This guy is definitely covering his bases! Aside from all that, the artwork is stunning.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
WOW, Dal? meets Gaudi on steroids on the set of Star Wars...I really need to get out more...Thanks Ken...I will get up there one of these days...

HB

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
no doubt his neighbours are happy with hos disregard for zonong laws. that atrocity is an eyesore...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
no doubt his neighbours are happy with hos disregard for zonong laws. that atrocity is an eyesore...

He is at the end of the street in a sparsely populated area. I doubt that the few in the immediate area give a thought to zoning violations--assuming, that is, you are right. Is there a zoning regulation that he is violating? If so, what is it?

Better be careful how you talk. When the aliens come, he may not let you in the castle.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
The building has been there for a while. The view from the top floor is worth the visit. It is five or six floors to the top. Wonder how it will hold up in the next earthquake. We live in the neighborhood but not close enough for it to land on my house when it comes down. Anyone wanting to visit, it is in Sosua, on the street across from the Texaco station. You go up the hill past Hispaniola and its at the first plateau in the road. It is about a kilometer up the hill. The building is so tall that you cannot miss it if you get close. Rolf has been a good neighbor and even paved the road.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I may venture up to hear his story. Loved the "talk the ear off a wooden Indian comment". With the age of the universe being about 14 billion years after it came to be with the unfortunately sensational name of the "big bang", and the age of the earth being about 5 billion, I suppose it is possible that other life has visited earth despite the lack of evidence supporting any such claims. Being an objective realist, I need evidence.

I have always considered people quite vain who think that we hold such interest to other life forms whom they say visit often but hide themselves from us. How many anal probes do they need before they find out what they want to know? In the vast space of even our own galaxy, such a visit is highly unlikely no matter how many billions of years pass.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I went there a couple of months ago and paid the donation on the way out. Can't remember how much but it was well worth it. Sadly, the German owner wasn't there when I visited so I didn't get the 911 story but his helper showed us around. When I got home I asked all the people who live in the apartments where I live in Cabarete if anyone had been there and nobody knew it existed, even though some have been coming here for many years. It seems to be Sosua's best kept secret (until now!).