Boca Chica - Diapers

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
My daughter is bringing my grandson on our annual vacation and because he doesn't get a seat on the plane, they are only allowed 1 bag between them. Is there somewhere in BC where she can get toddler diapers? What about baby formula?
Thank you

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Thank you all - had visions of leaving all my clothes behind and filling cases with diapers :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
please.... diapers are available in every shop, pharmacy and colmado. you can even buy them by one. formula is a different story, depends on what you use. by far the most popular is baby milex, similac, enfamil, nestogeno, nan pro, isomil, alacta. others may be more difficult to get.

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Thank you DV8 - sorry if my question sounded dumb but although hubby and I have traveled there probably for about 9 years its first time with grandson and just want to make sure all goes as smooth as possible - thanks all for your help!! It is greatly appreciated!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
:) no worries. my advice is to buy everything in DR. pampers by a bag - sold individually are often not so clean and hygienic. not that they go over something very clean and hygienic, mind you :)
formulas, both liquid and powder are easily available in small and big cans (about 350 and 900 grams).
use only bottled water for making a formula, people swear by agua orbis (also in all pharmacies, shops and colmados, about 80 pesos per galon).
all medicine for kids (just in case) is available over the counter - syrups, supositorios, drops, you name it.

whatever you do not use can be given away upon departure, i am sure it will be appreciated. even one pampers and little leftover formula...